Collapse
No announcement yet.

That Rocky Juarez vs Litzau fight had a bull**** ending

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me about it, I bet the over of 8.5 rounds. In a rematch I think Litzau could win again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dambala View Post
      They should make a rematch, it was a competitive fight but I don't know if keep fighting would've been fair to Litzau, it was clearly a headbutt. BTW he doesn't know how to take advantage of his height and reach.
      It wasn't a head-butt, it was a head-clash and the taller man initiated it by lowering his head towards Juarez. I mean what the **** Litzau is suppose to be the taller man yet he didn't fight tall at all times and thats the reason the clash-of-heads happened. Doesn't matter Litzau is crap.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
        Juarez has been in wars, and just because you think boxers slap doesn't mean that each war doesn't have an affect. Juarez has been in wars with Johnx2, Marquez, Barrios, BarreraX2. The **** that is the same Juarez, are you Litzau? Why in the hell would you say that? Sure Juarez fights the same stlyelistaclly but his punchers are a tad slower and so is his movements but its clear to anyone that Litzau fought Juarez when he was past it after wars he has had.

Litzau got left-overs.
        Juarez has been in some wars and he ain't fresh, but he's a career choker.

I damn near put money on Litzau because he is the kind of guy Juarez struggles on, even earlier in his career. Litzau may have gotten lucky with the stoppage, I could see him losing by dramatic late KO, that would be a textbook Litzau move by contrast.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
          It wasn't a head-butt, it was a head-clash and the taller man initiated it by lowering his head towards Juarez. I mean what the **** Litzau is suppose to be the taller man yet he didn't fight tall at all times and thats the reason the clash-of-heads happened. Doesn't matter Litzau is crap.
          You got a good point, he should've kept Juarez at bay but he has a lazy jab, plus he never took advantage of his height/reach, he can't fight any of the top guys.

Comment

Working...
          X