Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that we have a black president....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any race that sleeps through the afternoon will not be taking over anything.

badges, we don't need no stinking badges.

Comment

Originally posted by {}{}MATADOR{}{} View Post
      Oh for the luv of God NO! I'm not talking about advisors here. I was talking about the Senate and Congress. I agree with Twoclips in that now that the Democrats gained some seats, it will be easier for Mr prez to pass legislation. But you always have those pesky Republicans to deal with. Again not hating on Obama.
      I was only using your logical approach as I stated when I repsonded in the last post...So you get my point now? Its a moot point that you're trying to present!

Comment

Originally posted by TheValentinoKid View Post
        So having a black president means racism is dead?
        yes the all racist have renounced their racism. all hate groups are closing their doors and cease to exist. anybody that thinks oh racism is gone i dont wanna hear excuses is ignorant.

Comment

I little trip to spain, or eastern Europe and you will find racism in the extreme, stuff that would make the Klan blush.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
            I was only using your logical approach as I stated when I repsonded in the last post...So you get my point now? Its a moot point that you're trying to present!
            The thread starter singled out Obama. He didn't say anything about the democrats being in charge.

If he would have asked the question like this..

Now that the Democrats are in charge will minorities still whine when in 2 years things are still the same? Then it would have made a lot more sense.

Comment

The thread starter singled out Obama. He didn't say anything about the democrats being in charge.

Now that the Democrats are in charge will minorities still whine when in 2 years things are still the same? Then it would have made a lot more sense.
              Fair enough! No beef with that statement!

Comment

Now that we have a black president. The real question is when we legalize weed and get all those hippies and minorities out of jail and back into the economy?

Comment

if things are the same why wouldn't there be a reason to complain. it would just reinforce sentiments that government is broken and is not for the people and revolution would be necessary. if either party is not going what is right then a more significant change is necessary which would be 3rd party. i think its funny how ppl think a democrat back in white house is change. if a nader, ron paul, cynthia mckinney, bob barr won then i know things would be different in the united states.

Comment

Working...
                  X