No announcement yet.

The moment Bradley let his wife take control of his career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    funny enough bradley will go down as a much better fighter than mayweather. he beat pac before floyd and has memorable fights. no one will remember floyd in any way. floyd made more money so i guess he's better in that way? not sure how floyd fans rank fighters.
    You just remembered him, in a thread that has nothing to do with him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      and circled the wagons around the folks who will still be around in 20 years (Tim Sr, Tim's wife, and Tim).
      Oh Tim ain't gonna "be there" in 20yrs. Tim's gonna be single & bagging groceries with Meldrick Taylor as his supervisor.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Great troll post
        thank you sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          its only because i was having wet dreams of him...wait wat

Comment

funny enough bradley will go down as a much better fighter than mayweather. he beat pac before floyd and has memorable fights. no one will remember floyd in any way. floyd made more money so i guess he's better in that way? not sure how floyd fans rank fighters.
            Loooooooooool.

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Double looooooooool.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              He has a very large guarentee purse. If anything she negotiated a hell of a deal
              She didn't negotiate his Top Rank deal.

Comment

u joking right? Mayweather will be remembered as a ATG. Not the most fun the watch but still a ATG while Bradley will be remembered for one of the worst robbery of our time. I personally like Bradley and not really Mayweather but I would never say the bs u just said. Come on man, open your eyes and stop being a fan boy. Bradley is always in fun fight but hes not great.
                Last edited by boxinggod101; 10-11-2015, 09:54 AM.

Comment

How stupid can you get?

Comment

Wait. So now Bradley beat Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Oh Tim ain't gonna "be there" in 20yrs. Tim's gonna be single & bagging groceries with Meldrick Taylor as his supervisor.
                      And why do you think this will happen? Wouldn't his fat wife (as many of you refer to her) have left him back when Bradley had less than $20 in the bank before the Witter fight and she was working 2 jobs to support the entire family?

You dudes claim she wanted to take control of his career to somehow ruin him and bleed him dry when he has made more money over the past 2 years than at any point in his career. I'm guessing she is going to up and leave now with her three kids and support them by herself and take what she can from Tim?

Just make sure that that Panda in your sig gives Tim a job when he needs it and gives Meldrick Taylor a raise too because he says that Panda is a right schitty boss.

Comment

Working...
                      X