Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Argue with GGG Haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You see now the replies to this thread prove my point. The haters know perfectly well that GGG will in all likelihood move up in a few years and fight Ward. That's been the plan all along.

They absurdly expect him to do it now, giving up millions of dollars and the potential at superstardom, just because Ward finally decided he wants to fight again. GGG must be the only fighter on the planet who is apparently obligated to ignore his own interests entirely.

Ignorance? Check. Unreasonable expectations? Check. Hypocrisy? Check.

It's all too predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
      You see now the replies to this thread prove my point. The haters know perfectly well that GGG will in all likelihood move up in a few years and fight Ward. That's been the plan all along.

They absurdly expect him to do it now, giving up millions of dollars and the potential at superstardom, just because Ward finally decided he wants to fight again. GGG must be the only fighter on the planet who is apparently obligated to ignore his own interests entirely.

Ignorance? Check. Unreasonable expectations? Check. Hypocrisy? Check.

It's all too predictable.
      33 years old? check

zero quality opponents? check

passed on a chance to make a real statement in the boxing world? check

TIC TOC!

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        33 years old? check

zero quality opponents? check

passed on a chance to make a real statement in the boxing world? check

TIC TOC!
        For somebody who isn't a fan of GGG you seem terribly concerned with his career prospects. Why do you care?

lol . . . this is just sad.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          I see where this fits your agenda, doesn't change the fact it's pure bu!!shyte.

You are strongly opposed to anything Haymon, Ward, Wilder, or Stevenson.

You strongly stick up for anything GGG, Kov, Wlad, or Fury.

Slaveboys? Do you have racial issues?
          I don't have any agenda except the one I stated in my comment. I'm opposed to the lies and misinformation that seem to surround everything connected with Haymon and his paper champions like a bad smell at this forum.

I don't have any racial issues at all. Do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            It's "Little G" now

Comment

Originally posted by k1llu View Post
              this is the funnies thing I've read all week i feel sorry for people that have to deal with you in real life smfh
              Fortunately, I don't have to deal with trolls in my "real life" so I get along fine with almost everybody I meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
                For somebody who isn't a fan of GGG you seem terribly concerned with his career prospects. Why do you care?

lol . . . this is just sad.
                so in other words if you wont be nut hugging lil G , then you are a hater...
                by the way i have seen many GGG fans schitt on canelo or cotto and i dont call them haters... some even have the nerve to call canelo a coward, but this is boxingscene and schitt happens...

Comment

It's not hating when it's facts. Little G has a terrible resume.

Comment

Originally posted by DJS View Post
                    if lil G fans dont like those facts then its hating...

Comment

Originally posted by DJS View Post
                      Originally posted by icha View Post
                      if lil G fans dont like those facts then its hating...
                      Little G already?

Didn't take long for you 2 slaveboys to get in line.

Comment

Working...
                      X