Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wish Marquez would pay Paulie some step aside $ and fight Broner...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish Marquez would pay Paulie some step aside $ and fight Broner...

this is the fight that needs to happen at 147.......another fight with pacquiao is a waste of time. we already know who the greater fighter is. broner has been calling marquez out and i think this would be a good opportunity. i'm sure broner would fight marquez in mexico city. it could be like a passing of the torch fight.

JMM can beat up little Floyd to prepare for the beating he'll give big Floyd.... better bring them power pellets though

Comment

Broner wont take that fight.

He only went to 147 because it was Paulie; a small welter, he's lost his legs, he has no power and he is shot in general.

JMM is a tough fight, Broner has been skipping those.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
        JMM can beat up little Floyd to prepare for the beating he'll give big Floyd.... better bring them power pellets though
        guess you missed the floyd fight where he toyed with Juan

Comment

Broner would beat Juan up imo,Juan is most effective against reckless fighters

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            Broner wont take that fight.

He only went to 147 because it was Paulie; a small welter, he's lost his legs, he has no power and he is shot in general.

JMM is a tough fight, Broner has been skipping those.
            broner would fight marquez.....the money would be there.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
              Of course he would but would Arum allow it??NO!!!

Comment

Broner distanced himself from a Guerrero fight.

I highly doubt he'd step up to someone like JMM when he's been fighting the likes of Rees and DeMarco.

I used to think Broner would have a chance with JMM, but not now. He was getting hit by Rees and had to over-power him, he isn't doing that with JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  Broner distanced hhimself from a Guerrero fight.

I highly doubt he'd step up to someone like JMM when he's been fighting the likes of Rees and DeMarco.

I used to think Broner would have a chance with JMM, but not now. He was getting hit by Rees and had to over-power him, he isn't doing that with JMM.
                  He did not distance himself from Guerrero the man was still fighting at 130 then..and he was getting hit by Rees??wow a boxer getting hit amazing..Juan gets hit alot as well

Comment

this is the fight that needs to happen at 147.......another fight with pacquiao is a waste of time. we already know who the greater fighter is. broner has been calling marquez out and i think this would be a good opportunity. i'm sure broner would fight marquez in mexico city. it could be like a passing of the torch fight.
                    No it does not

Broner has not earned the fight

Broner would not take this fight out of the US

Broner would also most likely lose, he is following in the steps of his big brother in cherry picking

Marquez needs another fight with pac, he is 2-1 down and if someone put a gun to your head and you had to choose pac or marquez, I think we know what even a nuthugger like yourself would choose

Comment

Working...
                    X