Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Ariza and Pacquiao argue about swimming.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Video] Ariza and Pacquiao argue about swimming.

I don't know, I thought it was interesting, should Pacquiao start swimming? Manny seems to think it's useless.

swimming is the real deal... super cardio workout

even rocky had to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Hisoka_ View Post
      I don't know, I thought it was interesting, should Pacquiao start swimming? Manny seems to think it's useless.

sure, Manny argued.... but in the end, he STILL decided to do it ariza's way and did his swimming.

Comment

Swimming is just swimming. Its not gonna make or break you. You could either swim, or choose not to swim. Won't make a damn bit of difference.

Comment

Originally posted by LatinKing416 View Post
          swimming is the real deal... super cardio workout
          swimming is good but old fashioned roadwork, sparring, etc. is good enough.

juan diaz swims and look at him, he still has man boobs.

floyd don't go swimming for training and he don't get tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
            Swimming is just swimming.
            Thank God Jack's here... wtf would we do without these astute knowledgeable posts.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              Thank God Jack's here... wtf would we do without these astute knowledgeable posts.
              that gave me a good chucle...

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                I like Jack, I have no problems with him. But, this was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  swimming is good but old fashioned roadwork, sparring, etc. is good enough.

juan diaz swims and look at him, he still has man boobs.

floyd don't go swimming for training and he don't get tired.
                  This is it right here man. If you wanna be good at boxing, the most important thing to do is spar at least once a week.

You could do all that fancy p90x shit which is nothing more than the old basics packaged to sucker yuppies outta there money, but no matter how in shape you think you are you're gonna get worked over in sparring or fighting by a guy who fights regularly and does 30 pushups a week.

Fuck swimming.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
                    This is it right here man. If you wanna be good at boxing, the most important thing to do is spar at least once a week.

You could do all that fancy p90x shit which is nothing more than the old basics packaged to sucker yuppies outta there money, but no matter how in shape you think you are you're gonna get worked over in sparring or fighting by a guy who fights regularly and does 30 pushups a week.

Fuck swimming.
                    Ahhh there it is.

Agreed, a guy I used to spar with could run about 4 times farther than me in distance runs but in the square circle this guy fatigued before the 2nd rou d was over almost every time.

Comment

Working...
                    X