No announcement yet.

Jon Stewart is Called a Bigot on CNN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Jon Stewart is Called a Bigot on CNN

Rick Sanchez called out Colbert on his show last week and just the last couple of days he got fired by CNN for calling Jon Stewart a bigot live on his show. I will post part of the text and the full interview link below. He also brings up Jews...holy sht it gets ugly at the end he lost his head live. this is Breaking News

CNN’s Rick Sanchez is not happy with being made fun of constantly on The Daily Show and Colbert Report. It is from this jumping off point that he absolutely unleashed on Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, and at times his own network, on Pete Dominick’s satellite radio show yesterday.

The big takeaway – Sanchez calls Stewart “a bigot,” then walks it back a bit, and he implies CNN is run by Jews.

Dominick was not just a radio show host – he is a CNN contributor who has a regular gig on John King, USA (more on that below), and he formerly was the warm up comic at The Daily Show. Which is why when Sanchez says “I think Jon Stewart’s a bigot” early in the interview, Dominick pushed back:

Dominick: How is he a bigot?
    Sanchez: I think he looks at the world through, his mom, who was a school teacher, and his dad, who was a physicist or something like that. Great, I’m so happy that he grew up in a suburban middle class New Jersey home with everything you could ever imagine.
    Dominick: What group is he bigoted towards?
    Sanchez: Everybody else who’s not like him. Look at his show, I mean, what does he surround himself with?

Full Audio Link Below

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/breaking-...ired-from-cnn/
    Last edited by D.I.E.S.E.L; 10-01-2010, 08:28 PM.

Don't point your sharpie at me, Sanchez.

That guy is an idiot. Good riddance...

http://912member.blogspot.com/2010/1...nt-happen.html

Comment

Sanchez is just another cry baby that cant take a joke, roll with the punches or let **** roll off his back, ****ing sissy grow a pair of balls a laugh it off !

Jon Stewert is a comedian and its his job to make fun of people, big deal !

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          I was gonna post that but it won't play for me. Am I the only one?

Comment

if it doesn't play you can go to the site and try from there, or update flash player then it should work. Good stuff. But man the man got fired, Colbert is going to rip him for this cause Rick just challenged him to exchange jobs for a day, and who knows what Jon is going to say. its fcked up he would have been better off keeping his mouth shut

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              if it doesn't play you can go to the site and try from there, or update flash player then it should work. Good stuff. But man the man got fired, Colbert is going to rip him for this cause Rick just challenged him to exchange jobs for a day, and who knows what Jon is going to say. its fcked up he would have been better off keeping his mouth shut
              The link I posted is to the exact same video you embedded.

It's not because my flash is outdated. I have firefox and a bunch of add ons that probably block it but I "allowed all" and it that embed still didn't work. It's the exact same one I tried to post at first. Does it work for you?

Comment

Yes it worked for me, I listened to the full interview. Thing is I came upon that by accident lol. I was reading up on Bill Maher and came across that article with audio

Comment

They should stick Sanchez in an oven.

Comment

Working...
                  X