Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brock is addicted to pain killers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regardless of who wins this fight, Cain Valasquez will smash either one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by SwoleBiceps View Post
      Regardless of who wins this fight, Cain Valasquez will smash either one of them.
      I agreeeee, Cain ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Was. He "was" addicted to pain killers. Back in the WWE he was addicted to pain killers. Then he broke the habit. Then he got the illness, was given pain killers perscribed. Then had to break the habit again.

Brock didn't do roids. You can look at the dudes pictures back into high school and he was always a huge guy. Look at him in college, he was a huge guy. Then the WWE only made him bigger because most guys just power lift, get bodybuilder status. Search "John Morrison's workout" to see what I mean.

This is a man who entertained people by lifting 250+ lb men on his shoulders and toss them around like kids. John Cena is 260lbs, 6' +. Brock lifted dudes like that for years, tossing them around week in and week out. It's no surprise he is bossing around guys like Frank Mir who can't compare to him in strength, size, or athleticism on their best day.

Brock is a clean dude. Old pain killer addict but roids? No.
        I frankly don't believe a word of this. Never did roids? That's a bit of a dubious statement imo. It's well known that he did growth hormone, being that he was arrested with it.

And if he was addicted, then he still is addicted, particularly if he had severe withdrawals and had to "quit cold turkey." You don't know any of what you said to be true, regardless. You're just spouting off with **** based on guesswork.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
          I frankly don't believe a word of this. Never did roids? That's a bit of a dubious statement imo. It's well known that he did growth hormone, being that he was arrested with it.

And if he was addicted, then he still is addicted, particularly if he had severe withdrawals and had to "quit cold turkey." You don't know any of what you said to be true, regardless. You're just spouting off with **** based on guesswork.
          Definitely.

Dude was addicted to pain killers in the WWE, "stopped cold turkey." Got sick and got addicted once more, "stopped cold turkey." This guy is something else let me tell you...

Comment

I'm not going to be some nuthugger and I'll take the devils advocate position. Let's say he did painkillers all the time while he was in WWE. That doesn't change the fact that he'll test positive or negative in the UFC for them. If anything this should just mean it's all the more amazing he took the shots he did tonight because he's not on them now. I wont lie, I'm wouldn't deny his past use may have led to his health problems, but if he didn't test for it tonight what does it matter? Hell for all I care he can walk backstage and have morphine plugged into his arm right now, as long as he was clean for the fight. Also for steroids check his college pics, he's just a simple boy who grew up on a farm and was GENETICALLY GIFTED. I'm sorry but the mans a freak, and also he doesn't even have a body builder look. And as for being arrested for roids he was cleared of that.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
              I'm not going to be some nuthugger and I'll take the devils advocate position. Let's say he did painkillers all the time while he was in WWE. That doesn't change the fact that he'll test positive or negative in the UFC for them. If anything this should just mean it's all the more amazing he took the shots he did tonight because he's not on them now. I wont lie, I'm wouldn't deny his past use may have led to his health problems, but if he didn't test for it tonight what does it matter? Hell for all I care he can walk backstage and have morphine plugged into his arm right now, as long as he was clean for the fight. Also for steroids check his college pics, he's just a simple boy who grew up on a farm and was GENETICALLY GIFTED. I'm sorry but the mans a freak, and also he doesn't even have a body builder look. And as for being arrested for roids he was cleared of that.
              That wasn't my point, it was an observation from watching a video. I don't consider pain killers to be performance enhancers, quite the opposite actually (unless you're having xylocaine injected into your hands or something ala Floyd Mayweather Jr.). If a fighter fights on painkillers I think it would more likely than not negatively affect their performance. Roids on the otherhand, I'm a lot more skeptical about. And Brock has been very clearly linked to growth hormone, which is basically in the same ballpark, and if he was doing HGH for the WWE, why not roids as well? For my two cents, he was most likely on roids. As for right now, who's to know.

Comment

That wasn't my point, it was an observation from watching a video. I don't consider pain killers to be performance enhancers, quite the opposite actually (unless you're having xylocaine injected into your hands or something ala Floyd Mayweather Jr.). If a fighter fights on painkillers I think it would more likely than not negatively affect their performance. Roids on the otherhand, I'm a lot more skeptical about. And Brock has been very clearly linked to growth hormone, which is basically in the same ballpark, and if he was doing HGH for the WWE, why not roids as well? For my two cents, he was most likely on roids. As for right now, who's to know.
                Well I like you because you mentioned xylocaine, but please help remeind me when Brock was convicted of steroids or HGH? He was never convicted. Honestly I'll make a thread about how great you are if you can prove me wrong. Whether or not he did it during the WWE is up for question(which I don't believe he did, he's just a freak.), but honestly I don't think Brock has ever taken anything to help his performance. Google Overeem steroids and Brock steroids and tell me what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
                  Well I like you because you mentioned xylocaine, but please help remeind me when Brock was convicted of steroids or HGH? He was never convicted. Honestly I'll make a thread about how great you are if you can prove me wrong. Whether or not he did it during the WWE is up for question(which I don't believe he did, he's just a freak.), but honestly I don't think Brock has ever taken anything to help his performance. Google Overeem steroids and Brock steroids and tell me what you think.
                  He was arrested with a large parcel of what were thought were steroids. The charges were dropped when it was determined to be growth hormone. I don't know about the legality of growth hormone, then or now, etc.

(I would ignore the remarks of the defense attorney about the "vitamin like thing," just remember that it is essentially the guys job to distort the facts on behalf of his client).

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/lesnarmug1.html
                  Brock Lesnar, the World Wrestling Entertainment champion, was once arrested for illegally possessing steroids, though the felony charge against the 26-year-old athlete was dismissed four months after his January 2001 arrest. Lesnar, pictured in the below mug shot, was popped by Louisville Division of Police detectives after receiving and opening a parcel that cops said contained a "large amount of steroids." Lesnar, a 295-pound former college wrestling champ, was in Kentucky training at a WWE facility. Hit with a trafficking in controlled substances charge, Lesnar was exonerated when tests showed that the seized pills were not, in fact, steroids. While a Louisville detective told TSG that the material was some kind of growth hormone, Lesnar's defense attorney, Scott Cox, characterized the confiscated pills as a "vitamin type of thing." According to Cox, officers seemed "very apologetic" when lab results cleared Lesnar. It is unclear how investigators concluded that the parcel sent to Lesnar may have contained illicit substances.

Comment

^^

Not definitive, but pretty suspicious at the very least.

Comment

I'm not gonna get into a flame fest with you. I know you think I am on some UFC fanboy **** but it's all good. I am comfortable with myself, I like some fighters, and I can care less for others. I don't perfer any organization over any other.

I guess we can speculate that he did steroids but there is no concrete evidence that he ever has. Never failed a drug test, never refused one either.

So, we can choose to believe different things. I do know he was addicted to pain killers and got off them, reason why he left the wwe. He then got back on them and quit once again. He hasn't failed a drug test, so there is no telling if he is still a pain killer addict or not. If he doesn't fail the post fight drug test for Carwin well then, all is good in Brock land.

I know you don't like Brock. Well, it's pretty obvious you don't. But don't let hate cloud your eyes. Well, who am I to talk. I don't like Diego Sanchez or Joe Stevenson for ****. So whatever, hate till your heart can't take it anymore.
                      Last edited by F l i c k e r; 07-04-2010, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X