Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Nazis persecuted and killed people for their religious beliefs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he had any balls the thread title would read "Piggy is like Hitler".

Comment

is piggy a ****sexual?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
        No, because that wouldn't be completely accurate. Hitler wasn't a ****sexual like squealpiggy.

Hitler was an extreme religious bigot like Piggy though, for example he sent people to die just for being Jehovah's Witnesses.

In my opinion, people should be tolerant of other peoples' religious beliefs.
        And you think the title is completely accurate considering your first post?

This thread is all about Squealpiggy, not the nazi's or Hitler. Drawing comparisons between Piggy and a racist mass murdering dictator is as far as it gets from accuracy.

Hitler preached religion as propaganda, and believed he was doing gods will. He spoke out against Atheism. So how exactly is that even similar to what Piggy has said on this site?

Comment

The Klitschko brothers have a huge following in Germany, even though they were not born there

Coincidence?

Comment

Give it up Tunney, it seems like you've built your boxingscene reputation by standing on Piggy's shoulders.

You remind me of the fish that swim under Great White Sharks, they collect whatever the shark left over, you seem to collect & feed of Piggy's intellect. If it wasn't for him, you'd spend 70% less equated time on the site. How did I calculate that? Using Zionist-regime formulas which you'll never get.

Comment

squealpiggy is a handsome man.
              Last edited by Toney Loc; 06-29-2011, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Kind of childish to repeatedly post someone's pic to ridicule 'em. Specially since you haven't posted a pic of yourself, proper thing would be to give a man a fair fight, I don't think a "gentleman" like Wlad would do such a thing, Haye might though. Sure you're not a Haye fan?

Comment

there are only a few things i wud sacrifice my life for in this world... my wife, kids, poppa lucas and der fuhrer.

Comment

Working...
                  X