No announcement yet.

Mayweather on being "The Black Mexican" before the Pacquiao Fight....interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
    "the black mexican" lmfao EL NEGRO more known around these parts and what I find funny theirs black people today you call negro who get upset lmfao but wont get upset if you call them black.

negro or moreno depens how you look lmfao its the turth and neither is offensive at all but blacks in american will take it up the ass over it.
    no my man you are thinking of the wrong word.....

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
      no my man you are thinking of the wrong word.....
      nope im thinking of the exact word trust me, if you dont look at my past post history.

Comment

[QUOTE=!WAR ROSADO!;16398154]"the black mexican" lmfao EL NEGRO more known around these parts and what I find funny theirs black people today you call negro who get upset lmfao but wont get upset if you call them black.

negro or moreno depens how you look lmfao its the turth and neither is offensive at all but blacks in american will take it up the ass over

Si te dijieran Prieto o Indio....from someone you don't know would you take it as a insult?
        Last edited by El Tejano; 01-18-2016, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
          nope im thinking of the exact word trust me, if you dont look at my past post history.
          If some other random Hispanics called you or you son/family,etc... "Prieto" or "Indio"....would you take it as a insult.....?

Comment

Originally posted by El Tejano View Post
            If some other random Hispanics called you or you son/family,etc... "Prieto" or "Indio"....would you take it as a insult.....?
            nope, if thats my trait cause that is not disrespect.

trust.

Comment

Working...
            X