X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
    you taking a piss?
    Quite a lot lately. Hope I'm not diabetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
      Well obviously all the great filmes have already been made. The future of film is likely to be remakes and sequels all shot with a camera phone in front of a blue screen in some bloke's garage.
      Ah right yes this is an alarming trend. 3D is balls, most remakes are shite, and sequels are ridiculous.

However, there are enough studios, producers and directors out there doing positive things. Animation, for example, is scaling fantastic heights in terms of storytelling and visuals, and there is a lot of original territory to be explored in that domain. Christopher Nolan is producing the goods, as are Nicolas Winding Refn (Drive) and Steve McQueen (Shame).

Ideas run thin, but quality and originality will always find ways to surface.

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        Ah right yes this is an alarming trend. 3D is balls, most remakes are shite, and sequels are ridiculous.

However, there are enough studios, producers and directors out there doing positive things. Animation, for example, is scaling fantastic heights in terms of storytelling and visuals, and there is a lot of original territory to be explored in that domain. Christopher Nolan is producing the goods, as are Nicolas Winding Refn (Drive) and Steve McQueen (Shame).

Ideas run thin, but quality and originality will always find ways to surface.
        Quality and originality will likely come from the independent film makers. They've always been around but quite obscure. With the internet always on the rise Hollywood and the big studios are losing the monopoly and the profits of the distribution process. It's adapt or die for them ****s.

Comment

is it taking a piss or taking the piss?

i get confused.

you brits really have butchered the mother language.
          I had this same discussion several times with that vicious bastard Tua.

If anyone's urinating round here, it's you boy.

Comment

that guy is a proper ****.
            Show some respect, noob. He's twice the man that you'll ever be.

Comment

• http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1zUQjkByfG...s400/nonce.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                Quality and originality will likely come from the independent film makers. They've always been around but quite obscure. With the internet always on the rise Hollywood and the big studios are losing the monopoly and the profits of the distribution process. It's adapt or die for them ****s.
                Great point. I don't care about the business side of films to be honest, as long as business is good enough to keep the industry strong. I'm just sick of not being able to go to the cinema when I want to because of the lack of good films. I laugh at films like Abduction with that Taylor Lautner tart. Show me the man with the harmonica.

Comment

• amir khan has aids, bale is ****e, burner is a spastic, calzaghe is god, calzaghe is king, coach webb is a ****, david haye can piss off, hopkins is ****, khan is ****e, loc has a small penis, loc has a tiny one, loc will die a virgin, rich loc has a tiny ****, rich loc is a dirty ****, schwarzenegger>bale, ****e = wales, southpaw has a big one, tua has a small dick, wales is really ****e, wales is ****, wales is ****e, wales is ****e as can be, wales is very ****e

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                    Great point. I don't care about the business side of films to be honest, as long as business is good enough to keep the industry strong. I'm just sick of not being able to go to the cinema when I want to because of the lack of good films. I laugh at films like Abduction with that Taylor Lautner tart. Show me the man with the harmonica.
                    I hear Cabin In The Woods is really good, but £9.50 to go see a film, fuck that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      I hear Cabin In The Woods is really good, but £9.50 to go see a film, fuck that.
                      Some places in London extort almost 15 quid. When I go up to Newcastle though I can get it for like £4. Where do you live?

Comment

Working...
                      X