Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton: Will be announcing Martin Murray's next outing very shortly....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Hatton: Will be announcing Martin Murray's next outing very shortly....

Ricky Hatton MBE ‏@HitmanHatton 35m
    Had the champ @MartinMurrayBox in the office today for a chat & a meeting.Was looking healthy & happy.will be announcing martins next outing

Ricky Hatton MBE ‏@HitmanHatton 35m
    Very very shortly.great to see you mate. @MartinMurrayBox

Who's it gonna be? GGG? Or someone else?

The whole Golovkin-Murray chat went pretty quiet for a day or two so maybe they're negotiating.

Hatton's just signed with BoxNation, maybe that could bring certain domestic fights into play e.g. Saunders.

Also Murray-Quillen was rumoured, but I don't take Quillen rumours seriously.

In short, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

I would really like to see GGG-Murray in Uk.
      GGG can expand his fan base. He is great for boxing and soon enough will be a big star.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        The whole Golovkin-Murray chat went pretty quiet for a day or two so maybe they're negotiating.

Hatton's just signed with BoxNation, maybe that could bring certain domestic fights into play e.g. Saunders.

Also Murray-Quillen was rumoured, but I don't take Quillen rumours seriously.

In short, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
        Does Murray have a deal with HBO or was that a one time thing?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Does Murray have a deal with HBO or was that a one time thing?
          Pretty sure that was a one time deal

Comment

It won't be golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              It won't be golovkin
              Hearing it may be Spada.

Hope that's BS.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Hearing it may be Spada.

Hope that's BS.
                I do too.... but if not, hopefully that leaves the Geale/Barker winner.... but i think there's a 70 percent chance the winner fights Sturm

Comment

Murray is the WBA Interm Champion and they allowed him to keep his belt and ranking in spite of fighting for the WBC belt on the condition that he fight Golovkin or the highest ranked available WBA opponent in his next fight. The Champion Golovkin offered him a fight so if he turns it down its 100% duck pure and simple.

In addition to that you have a Champion willing to travel and fight you in your own country turning it down would be a 150% duck.
                  Last edited by Mikhnienko; 07-08-2013, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                    Murray is the WBA Interm Champion and they allowed him to keep his belt and ranking in spite of fighting for the WBC belt on the condition that he fight Golovkin or the highest ranked available WBA opponent in his next fight. The Champion Golovkin offered him a fight so if he turns it down its 100% duck pure and simple.
                    100% truth.

Comment

Working...
                    X