Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO @ Marquez will die bitter and miserable without a trilogy with Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO @ Marquez will die bitter and miserable without a trilogy with Pacquiao

this dude is obsessed with Pacquiao literally.

He feels he hasn't been beaten by him, you don't hear him calling floyd for a rematch.

Comment

without Pacman, Marquez would have to face Guzman without the fame he got from Pac, and lose and retire. End of history, he lived, he had two close fights with Pac, than he retired

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
        this dude is obsessed with Pacquiao literally.
        Lets get this straight *******.
        Anyone who dont call out Pac is scared anyone who calls him out is "obsessed"?
        WTF
        It would bother me too if I along with half or more the boxing fans feel JMM won one or both of their fights!
        Of course it bothers him.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
          WTF
          It would bother me too if I along with half or more the boxing fans feel JMM won one or both of their fights!
          thing is, he just wants that big retirement payday. he didnt rematch chris john and norwood, fights he thought too he won.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
            WTF
            he doesnt call out chris john. idiot.

Comment

Marquez needs to be focus for tomorrows fight, he shouldn't be thinking about anything else but that..

Comment

I really don't give a fvkk about Marquez and his antics.

Dude has no chance against Manny and is just looking to cash out.

This fight is a waste of everyones time.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                  I really don't give a fvkk about Marquez and his antics.
                  Dude has no chance against Manny and is just looking to cash out.
                  This fight is a waste of everyones time.
                  Agreed, agreed, and disagreed.

Between JMM and Berto, which opponent would mean more entertainment,
                  and help generate more mainstream interest in boxing?
                  Who'd generate more buzz, really?

Berto is who, again?
                  JMM came close to beating Pac twice, and the dude drinks his own piss!

No brainer, and since Pac is restricted from taking on a bigger opponent
                  (read: Martinez) so soon after Plaster, Pac vs. JMM suddenly seems more
                  marketable than ever.

Comment

He's probably not obsessed. He just sees the $ and because he has a history with Pacman, he wants to use that history to get the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X