No announcement yet.

: Sheriff Joe Arpaio about to go down for millions in theft

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    Hes the definition of what America IS not should be. A crooked, power hungry politician whos willing to step on anyone who opposes him and turns a blind eye to human suffering. I hope he dies the most agonizing death imaginable.
    You just described America, American history, and general American philosophy.

See: Iraq war, Vietnam War, Korea War, etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
      You just described America, American history, and general American philosophy.

See: Iraq war, Vietnam War, Korea War, etc. etc.
      Im against all of it though. The same reason I cant stand Sheriff Joe. He abuses innocent people in order to scare the general population. Hes a piece of shit in my book.

Comment

Im against all of it though. The same reason I cant stand Sheriff Joe. He abuses innocent people in order to scare the general population. Hes a piece of shit in my book.
        I give him a pass for that because when you deal with scumbags on a regular basis, you gotta be just a big a scumbag or else they'll think you're soft.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
          I give him a pass for that because when you deal with scumbags on a regular basis, you gotta be just a big a scumbag or else they'll think you're soft.
          I understand the theory, but personally I hate all scumbags. I actually hate it worse when the hide behind a badge and act all high and mighty. I would thoroughly enjoy torturing Mr. Arpaio

Comment

I understand the theory, but personally I hate all scumbags. I actually hate it worse when the hide behind a badge and act all high and mighty. I would thoroughly enjoy torturing Mr. Arpaio
            So your against america?

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
              So your against america?
              lol you're the one who's against America Genius. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                lol you're the one who's against America Genius. .
                I support America, but i dont support the crooks in the shadows who are killing millions of people with missles and bombs. I wouldnt be surprised if your fruity ass support joe biden and dick cheney

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                  So your against america?
                  Im all for American and what it represents. I cant stand the people in charge of making and upholding bullshit laws. The legal system in this country is a tragic joke.

Comment

Im all for American and what it represents. I cant stand the people in charge of making and upholding bullshit laws. The legal system in this country is a tragic joke.
                    I respect that.

Comment

You know what's so ridiculous?

All over the news, that lady was arrested for watching her daughter fight another girl at school etc.............but now:

They're wanting to prosecute the girls on the sports team who were watching the fight. Merely the Bystanders.

Our Criminal Justice system is so ******ed it's out of control.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X