• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post
    puerto rican.
    LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
      Crawford is closer to 147 than felix is to 140.... Verdejo was 133 against Najera. Doesnt matter who Verdejo fights u will always pick the opponent. Im 100% sure if I look through older threads ill find a post from you picking Najera to KO Verdejo.

Your dream scenario would be a mexican or an african american to beat verdejo, youll probably have a hate orgasm watching

On topic tho, i agree, his head movement is horrible... He hasnt been hit hard enough for him to be concerned, but thats very bad... luckly hes young and its something that can be fixed.
      My dream scenario is for anyone to beat Verdejo. Pedraza would beat Verdejo.

GGG also has bad head movement but his chin makes up for it.

I think GGG beats everyone put in front of him except Andre Ward and Floyd Mayweather. If you are too slow on your feet, you are never going to beat Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
        Teeth-first.

They quit on their stools with leather in their molars... Talking about "soy guerrero!"
        Quitting on your stool is more honorary than quitting on your knees....

Comment

right now to wild lucky the other guy he fought didn't have any power

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
            Quitting on your stool is more honorary than quitting on your knees....
            Nope. Quitting on your stool and NOT coming back out for another round is the ultimate quit. To quit in the ring and NOT while getting a back rub, a little water and a pep talk is the biggest quit of them all.

By your logic, Cotto should have said "No mas guey" at the end of the 10th round while chillen on his stool.

Or maybe he could have gone out like Erik Morales who got put on his ass by Manny, looked up and shook his head "no mas..." Head clear... heart snatched by Manny.

Silly stool pigeon peasant.

Try the 3:00 mark.

Last edited by PeasantCrusha; 07-03-2015, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Verdejo is definitely a bigger talent than Crawford

Comment

I don't really see any weaknesses in Verdejo in terms of skill, we need to see his chin and heart tested, but other than that, I have no doubt he's a future P4P fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                  Nope. Quitting on your stool and NOT coming back out for another round is the ultimate quit. To quit in the ring and NOT while getting a back rub, a little water and a pep talk is the biggest quit of them all.

By your logic, Cotto should have said "No mas guey" at the end of the 10th round while chillen on his stool.

Or maybe he could have gone out like Erik Morales who got put on his ass by Manny, looked up and shook his head "no mas..." Head clear... heart snatched by Manny.

Silly stool pigeon peasant.
                  NO Quitting on your knees is worst no matter how you put it. this is why the comer should know when to stop the fight so a figther wont suffer that humiliation

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                    They are just jealous.

On topic: Verdejo's biggest flaw in the Najera fight at least, showed when he traded with the guy. He was very wild, amost Juanma-esque. He does that against an elite counterpuncher, he gets dropped.
                    His last fight reminded me of JuanMa so much, good for us but bad for him.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                      Verdejo is definitely a bigger talent than Crawford

Comment

Working...
                      X