Erik Morales B Sample Negative

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erik Morales B Sample Negative

Mark Ortega‏@MarkEOrtega
    Robert Diaz of Golden Boy just told me the second test came back negative for Erik Morales. #WarElTerrible

Good news if true but I'll wait until there's an official statement from USADA before getting too excited.

Comment

I hope you are right although I think you know as much as we do......nothing yet as official.

Comment

Yes the fight is on

Comment

Hope it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
            Mark Ortega‏@MarkEOrtega
            Robert Diaz of Golden Boy just told me the second test came back negative for Erik Morales. #WarElTerrible
            I thought GBP said the results for sample B wouldn't be back till next week?

If true, this is good news but I still have a bad taste in my mouth about this whole thing. Morales, my favorite Mexican fighter, let me down and disappointed me with this whole situation. Let's face it, even if he's proven innocent we will never know the truth. Only thing we can do is give him the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

war terry bleh!

Comment

Out of the frying pan, into the fire

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  I thought GBP said the results for sample B wouldn't be back till next week?

If true, this is good news but I still have a bad taste in my mouth about this whole thing. Morales, my favorite Mexican fighter, let me down and disappointed me with this whole situation. Let's face it, even if he's proven innocent we will never know the truth. Only thing we can do is give him the benefit of the doubt.
                  on fighthype it saids the results would be in today. so hopefully the results are in and they are negative.

Comment

I've read that results for a B sample are almost never different to that of the A sample. Would be surprised if this is true, especially as the excuse has already been put out there.

Comment

Working...
                    X