Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's next for Freddy Roach? Did he just get exposed?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's next for Freddy Roach? Did he just get exposed?!?!

All i can say is Eddie Futch was one of the greatest trainers ever and would evolve with the game of boxing.

Is boxing moving to fast for roach? Has he been exposed as a trainer? Becasue honestly Oscar Linares's style got exposed. Manny Pac recent loss... got exposed. Amir Khan stopped in 4 = exposed!

These are all top calibur fighters... is the wild card done?

Freddy's style is honestly to volley up the middle with his punches and to have ****ty defense..... ?!?!?

Linares, khan, Pac, Latif ALL VOLLY up the middle and have **** defense. That equals exposed to me. That's a very average tactic of boxing imo.

No one in Khan's corner poured cold water on his face after he had wobbly legs and was not in his mind. WTF ARE YOU DOING FREDDY ROACH??

This is common procedure, even Ungle Roger would have known this

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
      All i can say is Eddie Futch was one of the greatest trainers ever and would evolve with the game of boxing.

Is boxing moving to fast for roach? Has he been exposed as a trainer? Becasue honestly Oscar Linares's style got exposed. Manny Pac recent loss... got exposed. Amir Khan stopped in 4 = exposed!

These are all top calibur fighters... is the wild card done?

Freddy's style is honestly to volley up the middle with his punches and to have ****ty defense..... ?!?!?

Linares, khan, Pac, Latif ALL VOLLY up the middle and have **** defense. That equals exposed to me. That's a very average tactic of boxing imo.
      Naw he was exposed along time ago

Joke coach roach

Comment

like I said before u can't fix a weak chin. I always knew khan would get ko'd again it was only a matter of time. almost every khan fight its in the back of ur head that at any moment a big shot could end him.

not seeing how pac got exposed everyone thought he won. if anything pac is slowing down and is losing his explosiveness.

Comment

Actually I think Roach is still a good trainer for brawlers. However he needs to stay away from good technical fighters that can fight on the outside, because he ruins them

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
            No one in Khan's corner poured cold water on his face after he had wobbly legs and was not in his mind. WTF ARE YOU DOING FREDDY ROACH??

This is common procedure, even Ungle Roger would have known this
            Holy water from Jesus couldn't have saved him

Comment

Pac got exposed? No. Khan got exposed? Yes.

did Roach tell his fighter not to trade hooks. IMO the signs in the Maidana fight were there, Maidana would counter with a right hook and in the later stages of that fight had Khan RUNNING.

This time when he would turn Garcia to his left, he countered.

More like stupidity on Khan's part and lousy Freddy inability to hammer down meaningful instructions to his fighter.

Freddie needs to call it quits.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                Actually I think Roach is still a good trainer for brawlers. However he needs to stay away from good technical fighters that can fight on the outside, because he ruins them
                This is why arum won't put PAC in with mayweather, because mayweather would pick Manny apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                  Naw he was exposed along time ago

Joke coach roach
                  yup!!!^^^^^ only manny nutt huggers think he's invincible.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                    like I said before u can't fix a weak chin. I always knew khan would get ko'd again it was only a matter of time. almost every khan fight its in the back of ur head that at any moment a big shot could end him.

not seeing how pac got exposed everyone thought he won. if anything pac is slowing down and is losing his explosiveness.
                    there is a cure for weak chin its called defense & boxing instead of wild offensive brawling.

You can use the entire ring & actually box & move. Use your height, your reach, use your long jab. Boxing artistry. Freddie Roach wouldnt know how considering he is a face first brawler. If khan wants to actually learn how to box he needs to hire emmanuel steward who is perfect for tall fighters with great reach & a weak chin.

Comment

Working...
                    X