• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Demo's nearly out :excited:

Comment

What are your thoughts on the demo?

Comment

i DL'd the demo. I like it. very fun. at first i was shyt. now, not so much.

anyone else feel that you really have to play like those teams to win?

i was doing some barca ball at first but couldn't finish chances. but when i used dortmund like dortmund. or city like city. i was killin it.

aguero, blaszczykowski, and reus are beast btw.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            i DL'd the demo. I like it. very fun. at first i was shyt. now, not so much.

anyone else feel that you really have to play like those teams to win?

i was doing some barca ball at first but couldn't finish chances. but when i used dortmund like dortmund. or city like city. i was killin it.

aguero, blaszczykowski, and reus are beast btw.
            Lol, same here. I played as City and wasn't that good at first but got much better after a few games as I got used to the game.

I noticed some of the changes straight away. First touches aren't as good, finesse shots are much harder to score from and the defending has improved.

Comment

defending is ridiculous. use ac milan vs juve. no matter the set up, i couldn't break their defense.

41212, 433, 4231, 4411. press. counter. possession. pato at the top. robinho behind. shawaary on wing. didn't matter. juve was not having it.

aguero's first touch is master class. he always puts it in position to where he can run free. did a hat trick on arsenal and made vermaelen foul in the box 2x. lol

Comment

^ how is the 1st touch control? I bet its going to annoy me

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  ^ how is the 1st touch control? I bet its going to annoy me
                  1st Touch Control

A new system eliminates near-perfect control for every player by creating uncertainty when receiving difficult balls. Poor passes are harder to control, enabling defenders to capitalize on errant balls and poor touches. Factors such as defensive pressure, trajectory of the ball, and velocity of the pass all factor into a player's success. Players with better control and skill stand out. Fewer perfect touches, the potential to over hit passes, more opportunity for loose balls, and greater balance between defending and attacking.

Comment

Comment

Fut Web App is being released tomorrow make sure you get your free packs.

Comment

Working...
                      X