• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flint View Post
    rios needs to be fighting at 140
    whyz that?

Comment

What's up with that Gamboa.

Comment

What is up with this mess? This fight was going to be epic..now it looks like a sinking ship.

Comment

I wonder what gamboa is playing at

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            Cool, I'm glad we've got some pictures of Gamboa not showing up.
            He got f'd over by Arum! and TOP RANK! Check it, news are coming, and a war will break out. ... annnd who is that girl on the gif?

Comment

why

This guy just gave his fellow cubans the middle finger by not show up. I hope rios kos gamboa. I got to meet gamboa and rigandeuax at a friday night fight event and gamboa was a complete douche bag. Rigandeuadx was the complete opposite this guy was fan friendly I took a picture with him and he signed my landard for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Molotov91 View Post
                This guy just gave his fellow cubans the middle finger by not show up. I hope rios kos gamboa. I got to meet gamboa and rigandeuax at a friday night fight event and gamboa was a complete douche bag. Rigandeuadx was the complete opposite this guy was fan friendly I took a picture with him and he signed my landard for me.
                I heard as well that since he came to the US, Gamboa is a completely arrogant as****e with everyone, doesnt wanna take a pic with fans and that stuff, unless he get's paid for it

Comment

That's BS Gamboa is a nice kid, Arum wants to fuk him and if he doesn't defend himself who is going to do it? I heard Arum offered the fight and wants 5 more years contract from Gamboa, the kid wants to b a free agent...

Comment

Huge watermarks makes annoying pictures and should be much smaller, if any at all.

What's up with Gamboa. And Floyd trying to be the next "Don King."

Comment

This dude didn't even show up in Miami which is basically his hometown. This fight is offically off and I don't expect to see Gamboa again anytime soon. Its a ****ing shame for boxing and the fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X