No announcement yet.

Im 24, I thought id be married by now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im 24, I thought id be married by now

24 years old, I feel old as **** now. Many years ago I thought I would be married and have a kid by this point...far from it. The sad thing is that's my main goal in life. It's not to get rich or famous or travel the world...it was just to have a wife and son. Damn.........

and who's fault is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      24 years old, I feel old as **** now. Many years ago I thought I would be married and have a kid by this point...far from it. The sad thing is that's my main goal in life. It's not to get rich or famous or travel the world...it was just to have a wife and son. Damn.........
      do what any man in you're position would do.......go masturbate in the dark joo will feel better then mkay?

Comment

Im 24, why the f#ck would you want to be married right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
          Im 24, why the f#ck would you want to be married right now?
          lol true-....

I'm 23 and thats nowhere near one of my goals

Comment

if you get married and have kids at 24, by thirty four you will be ready to off yourself. bank on it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
              Financial stability should be your goal @24 .... everything else happens as a result.

No babe worth her salt wants a broke dude ....... Go after finances first, second and third the rest will come on your terms.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                Financial stability should be your goal @24 .... everything else happens as a result.

No babe worth her salt wants a broke dude ....... Go after finances first, second and third the rest will come on your terms.
                This.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

Well, time to go rob some banks I guess.

Comment

Too young for that ****. Just have fun man.

Comment

Working...
                    X