Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Floyd had to resort to Sucker Punching?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trukk08 View Post
    I don't think Floyd thought the 1 2 should of been a ko. He didn't know victor would take a dive.
    *****s contradict themselves endlessly just like their hero ( it must be thug thing).

Ya'll say that Ortiz took a dive or quit, but don't you guys claim that May has "underrated power" and Ortiz has a weak chin? So please tell me how hard is it to believe that - a chinless Ortiz who was hit flush by hard punching Mayweather while not expecting it and being defenseless- was not able to get up?

Remember Campbell against Peden? Peden was never known to be a hard puncher and Campbell always seemed to have a good beard yet while being hit flushe he was totally koed!! Much less Ortiz who according to you guys has a glass chin???

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
      *****s contradict themselves endlessly just like their hero ( it must be thug thing).

Ya'll say that Ortiz took a dive or quit, but don't you guys claim that May has "underrated power" and Ortiz has a weak chin? So please tell me how hard is it to believe that - a chinless Ortiz who was hit flush by hard punching Mayweather while not expecting it and being defenseless- was not able to get up?

Remember Campbell against Peden? Peden was never known to be a hard puncher and Campbell always seemed to have a good beard yet while being hit flushe he was totally koed!! Much less Ortiz who according to you guys has a glass chin???
      You have to wonder why smile after losing your belt from a sucker punch? Makes me wonder.. He should be violently enraged demanding a DQ from Floyd.

Just wondering no evidence that he did take a dive.. Just feel weird about the whole sequence of events.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        You have to wonder why smile after losing your belt from a sucker punch? Makes me wonder.. He should be violently enraged demanding a DQ from Floyd.

Just wondering no evidence that he did take a dive.. Just feel weird about the whole sequence of events.
        So because he has a positive and joyful personality, he took a dive?

That's his nature, not everyone would react the same. I would be smiling too if I made the amount of money he made for that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          WHY NOT BEAT HIM THE FAIR WAY?
          last time i checked, he did. he threw 2 punches that sparked ortiz out. on the other hand ortiz was throwing headbutts - which are not even legal - in an attempt to cut floyd and force premature stoppage.

Comment

Working...
          X