Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

******* gets tattoo of pacquiao on his back...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
    maybe whenever his partner and him get it on he can see pacquiao while they making love
    What's up with you bro? Are that much of a hater? So you can't hate on gatti ward but u can on PAC? And you have the nerve to talk sh it to another poster? What about this thread you started? Pretty lamE if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
      the TS PWNED

thats not even pacquiao thats apollo creed!

[/QUOTE]

it's clearly pacquiao...you can even see the stars that are in the phillipine flag

Comment

who ever get's a fkn tattoo with a man on his body is a fkn f@ggot..and that's a big tat too,when he gets older and his skin starts to wrinkle it's gonna look disgusting I bet his boyfriend is gonna be pissed off too ahhahahah

Comment

Man, did you really looked and wasted 3 hours looking for a pic about Pacquiao How sad. Your also obsessed with Chups

Comment

somehow I understand the guy with the tyson and ali tat but why put a catch weight fraud on ur body he's gonna be fighting floyds 3rd leftover too hashsahsahhaha

Comment

Those tattoo artists are extremely talented.

As far as the people actually getting those tats go, it's pretty gay.

Maybe they had really ****ty lives and no father figures, so they try to find them through athletes.

Comment

pacquiao is more then just a mere man - he represents one of the most powerful natural forces in the known world. haha nah for real he is a legend, and it's not like just having a random dude tatted on your back.

no different then a che tattoo, or something - and i noticed he also has his flag in the background. so when i see the tat i see "dude takes honor and appreciation in his country and it's legends". tattoo artist did a good job.

Comment

Thats terrible, but at least the guy is pinoy himself. I saw a pic of some random white dude with mike tyson and cus tatted on his arm. Probably never even met either.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
                    i mean seriously... you dont see a brother with a Ali tattoo or a mexican with jc chavez tatted up somewhere... wow..
                    yea but u see mexicans with 2 pac tatted on their back LOL!!! thats more disgrace than this dude with pac on his back hahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by TuR'oK View Post

it's clearly pacquiao...you can even see the stars that are in the phillipine flag[/QUOTE]

yeah sure like...

Comment

Working...
                      X