Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tottenham Hotspur FC Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wot a win lads!! im still on a high!! WE BEAT THE SCUM 5-1!! 5-1 WE BEAT THE SCUM 5-1

Comment

• **** **** Bollocks and Wank. We were in the game up until Dawson got himself sent off.

If we'd have got through we'd have got the scummers again in the next round.

Comment

• Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
        **** **** Bollocks and Wank. We were in the game up until Dawson got himself sent off.

If we'd have got through we'd have got the scummers again in the next round.
        would of had a plum home tie against Arsenal my friend gutter or what, (anyone who says "the Arsenal" should have their eyes poked out)

Comment

• Woodgate and now Hutton have been bought in the transfer window and Gilberto looks likely as well. That's one right back, one centre back and probably a left back/left midfielder. All we need now is a defensive midfielder however from what I've seen of Tainio whose been sitting infront of the back 4 for the games against Arsenal and Man Utd he might have finally found a position for himself having played everywhere except for in goal and upfront.

Villa are apparently going to make a move for chimbonda in the next 24 hrs.

However we have got cover in every position and may only lack a real solid central midfielder who can win the ball. We have a great young squad and if we can start climbing up the league, win the league cup and have a good run in the uefa this may convince the big names to stay and we could well have a chance of grabbing 4th spot next season or the year after.

We should be challenging Liverpool as I think we have a squad just as good if not better than them and so many talented youngsters.

If we get Gilberto then this will be our squad and cover in each position.

GK: Cerny/Robinson
          RB: Chimbonda/Hutton/Gunter/Stalteri
          CB: King/Woodgate/Dawson/Kaboul/Huddlestone
          LB: Bale/Gilberto/Lee/Gunter
          RM: Lennon/Jenas/Tainio/Boateng
          CM: Jenas/Zokora/Huddlestone/Tainio/O'Hara/Boateng
          LM: Gilberto/Malbranque/O'Hara/Taraabt/Bale/Tainio
          CF: Berbatov/Keane/Bent/Defoe

Hutton,Gunter,Kaboul,Huddlestone,Bale,Lennon,Boate ng,O'Hara,Taraabt are all under 21 internationals.

We have spent a lot of money and should be much higher up the table and if we can get our midfield and defense working properly then we will be a force to be reckoned with.

Sir Alex Ferguson said that we have the deadliest strike partnership in europe and he's not far wrong.

There have been signs of improvement in all areas especially the fitness and organisation and also Lennons crossing of the ball, which is remarkable really when you think the problems Ramos has had to endure. The injuries in defense, the unrest in the camp and all the transfer speculation yet we have improved and climbed the table and reached a cup final. If we get everyone back and things really start to click then maybe we might have some good times to come at the lane at last.

Comment

Woodgate and now Hutton have been bought in the transfer window and Gilberto looks likely as well. That's one right back, one centre back and probably a left back/left midfielder. All we need now is a defensive midfielder however from what I've seen of Tainio whose been sitting infront of the back 4 for the games against Arsenal and Man Utd he might have finally found a position for himself having played everywhere except for in goal and upfront.

Villa are apparently going to make a move for chimbonda in the next 24 hrs.

However we have got cover in every position and may only lack a real solid central midfielder who can win the ball. We have a great young squad and if we can start climbing up the league, win the league cup and have a good run in the uefa this may convince the big names to stay and we could well have a chance of grabbing 4th spot next season or the year after.

We should be challenging Liverpool as I think we have a squad just as good if not better than them and so many talented youngsters.

If we get Gilberto then this will be our squad and cover in each position.

GK: Cerny/Robinson
            RB: Chimbonda/Hutton/Gunter/Stalteri
            CB: King/Woodgate/Dawson/Kaboul/Huddlestone
            LB: Bale/Gilberto/Lee/Gunter
            RM: Lennon/Jenas/Tainio/Boateng
            CM: Jenas/Zokora/Huddlestone/Tainio/O'Hara/Boateng
            LM: Gilberto/Malbranque/O'Hara/Taraabt/Bale/Tainio
            CF: Berbatov/Keane/Bent/Defoe

Hutton,Gunter,Kaboul,Huddlestone,Bale,Lennon,Boate ng,O'Hara,Taraabt are all under 21 internationals.

We have spent a lot of money and should be much higher up the table and if we can get our midfield and defense working properly then we will be a force to be reckoned with.

Sir Alex Ferguson said that we have the deadliest strike partnership in europe and he's not far wrong.

There have been signs of improvement in all areas especially the fitness and organisation and also Lennons crossing of the ball, which is remarkable really when you think the problems Ramos has had to endure. The injuries in defense, the unrest in the camp and all the transfer speculation yet we have improved and climbed the table and reached a cup final. If we get everyone back and things really start to click then maybe we might have some good times to come at the lane at last.
            Spurs moving in the right direction, before christmas Newcastle were above Spurs and Villa, with Chelsea and Man utd to come twitchy arse time on tyneside.

Comment

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
              Spurs moving in the right direction, before christmas Newcastle were above Spurs and Villa, with Chelsea and Man utd to come twitchy arse time on tyneside.
              What do you think of Spurs' squad better than Liverpools? Should we be capable of breaking into the top4 and does anyone else have the squad to do it?

Comment

• think so, take out stevie G and Torres Liverpool are very week, player for player, Spurs and the Toon have better squads, Villa will be in the melting pot along with big spending Man City, how much cash Keegan gets in the summer will indicate how far we’ll push the rest, spending has never been the Toons weakness, outside Chelsea We are the biggest spenders and wasters of money.

Comment

• ****ing dire game last night against Everton. One of the most boring games I've ever seen. We were due a 0-0 though and Woodgate was man of the match for me. Chimbonda was ****e and I hope this Hutton is better than him.

Comment

• Yeh its our first 0-0 since 2006!!. I agree woodgate was man of the match aswell, and i really thought we were gonna steal a win! still not a bad result

Comment

****ing dire game last night against Everton. One of the most boring games I've ever seen. We were due a 0-0 though and Woodgate was man of the match for me. Chimbonda was ****e and I hope this Hutton is better than him.
                      I think Chimbonda is a good player but Hutton is better. He is a lot faster and can beat players with ease, his crossing could probably do with some work as could his shooting but his passing is pretty good and he has excellent vision for a defender.

Comment

Working...
                      X