Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Officially Retires From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best part of the night was watching him quit and cry like a little girl again

Comment

No one remembers his post-Alvorado tirade? He's a child, throwing a fit. No way is he giving up big money boxing. He'll learn not to fight talent guys is all. He's more of an entertainerthan an athlete.

Comment

Rios actually went 8 months which is close to a year WITHOUT TRAINING? OMG!!! It was beyond silly for Rios to get in the ring with Bradley. Rios needed a softer touch. After 8 months of doing nothing and gaining weight, can you imagine how out of shape he was when he first came back to the gym?

Is there anybody in Rios corner that actually cares about him? Because I would have vehemently warned him against taking this fight under those conditions.

Comment

Could see this statement coming before the fight started.

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
            Roiding Fraud "Coward Pu$$y Cheater" Moneystealer "Officially" retired twice like a b!tch and people say he will comeback...

Retire. It ain't mean nothing..
            Why are you bringing up Floyd you little fcking girl?!

You sound just like a little fcking girl.

A little ugly ass crybaby little girl lmaO

Comment

Rios is a G. You could tell during the fight that he just didn't have it. I'm glad he's retiring, he can enjoy his life and family. As for the hate towards him, I just don't get it, he was a straight warrior in the ring and always gave it his all.

Comment

Good for him if he decides to retire,,, he has hit his peak and won't go any higher in the sport..

I do wish I could have seen rios vs Maidana or lucas

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                  Why are you bringing up Floyd you little fcking girl?!

You sound just like a little fcking girl.

A little ugly ass crybaby little girl lmaO
                  You sound like a queer. A pu$$y ass queer.

You cry just like Roiding Fraud "Coward Pu$$y Cheater" Moneystealer.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                    Doesn't really have much of a choice. Its clear he can't make it down to 147 anymore and he has no business at a higher weight.
                    Was never a fan of the guy. He was killing himself to make lower weights were his power mattered and got a few gifts as well.
                    He was basically a more limited and smaller version of Margacheato.
                    Yep he had some size and strength at lightweight, but at welterweight or god forbid junior middleweight he is a punching bag without the strength and power advantage he had at lightweight.

If he comes back he will be a gatekeeper or a name trial horse, either way the purses will be slim.

Comment

I don't like Mayweather but maybe fighters can learn from him by always staying in the gym not training for a year and fighting an elite fighter is plain stupid

Comment

Working...
                      X