Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Erik Morales vs Manny Pacquiao - Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac still fights the same way but now he is even worst becaues of age Pac does not beat Moreles not even one time in his prime PERIOD
    Remember how everybody was saying Pac got all these new skills and then he fought JMM and it turned out it was all bullcrap PRICELESS
    Last edited by solo20; 11-14-2012, 11:00 AM.

Comment

it's hard to tell because their primes were not on the same weight. morales' prime was at 122 to 126. pac fought there too and although he was prime physically, as a fighter he wasn't. his prime as a fighter was at 130 and up.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        it's hard to tell because their primes were not on the same weight. morales' prime was at 122 to 126. pac fought there too and although he was prime physically, as a fighter he wasn't. his prime as a fighter was at 130 and up.
        his skills set is still the same Pac has not improve it was all hype JMM prove this and Pac was in his prime

Comment

this is a poll based on emotion. Morales is a fucckin legend!!! I watched almost all his fights and never ceased to be inspired by the man. Logically and truthfully speaking, prime for prime, Manny takes the cake.

I do not believe that Morales beat a Prime Pacquiao
          NOR do I believe that Pacquiao beat a Prime Morales.

Prime Pacquiao era began with David Diaz.
          Prime Morales era ended with the 2nd Barrera fight.

Pac is no longer in his prime and I believe Marquez will beat him this time around because Marquez skills transcend space and time.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
            his skills set is still the same Pac has not improve it was all hype JMM prove this and Pac was in his prime
            so what if morales was more skilled?

pac had more natural power and speed, that is like saying what would roy jones would be like without speed and power

some of the greatest ever, like ali, he never relied on his skills all the time, in fact nobody does

at their best, they rely on their physical and mental skills

pac at his absolute prime would imo knock morales out, the problem was it was at around 135/140 weight pac was at his best, he had the power of a welterweight and the speed of a featherweight

a prime fight between the two would be a fantasy fight because it never happened at the same weight class really

the only thing that happened was that a past his prime morales beat a very green pac

a green pac beat a past his prime morales twice

thats it

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              so what if morales was more skilled?

pac had more natural power and speed, that is like saying what would roy jones would be like without speed and power

some of the greatest ever, like ali, he never relied on his skills all the time, in fact nobody does

at their best, they rely on their physical and mental skills

pac at his absolute prime would imo knock morales out, the problem was it was at around 135/140 weight pac was at his best, he had the power of a welterweight and the speed of a featherweight

a prime fight between the two would be a fantasy fight because it never happened at the same weight class really

the only thing that happened was that a past his prime morales beat a very green pac

a green pac beat a past his prime morales twice

thats it
              what you are saying is a buch of bull Pac was green gtfo your nuts his skillset has not change over the years prime for prime Pac wouldnt win not one time

Comment

what you are saying is a buch of bull Pac was green gtfo your nuts his skillset has not change over the years prime for prime Pac wouldnt win not one time
                You are still not reading what I said

his skill set may have been the same

but his stamina, power and speed changed

boxers skill set can stay the same or change very little but hit their prime because of physical peakiness

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  You are still not reading what I said

his skill set may have been the same

but his stamina, power and speed changed

boxers skill set can stay the same or change very little but hit their prime because of physical peakiness
                  oh i read what you wrote i just disagree

Comment

We already saw a glimpse of what would happen in the first fight. Morales found a way to outbox Manny. Would be war though

Comment

well that's a stupid assumption by using JMM.
                      if not for the 3 kd's in the first round in the first pac-jmm fight, it would have been an easy victory for jmm. and i would say that jmm was reckless in that first round that's why got kd 3 times. once he made the adjustments he was winning the rounds.

in their 2nd fight, jmm was a lot more familiar with pac's style and much more prepared. if he fought the same pac, it would've been an easier fight for jmm in the 2nd because he already got pac figured out in the 1st fight. but no, pac gave him a very close fight round for round. a fight that could go either way in most people's eyes.

so how did that happen? did pac improve or not? go figure.
                      and i don't get all these notions that only jmm should get credit in that fight. oh jmm had a close fight with pac he should get credit. pac can't convincingly beat jmm so he shouldn't get credit.

Comment

Working...
                      X