Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Haye the Legend will be back..

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      says the guy with the Klitschko avi, who can't fault him for anything ever, says he models his life after him and thinks he's adonis.

The irony is staggering.
      I'm not about that at all. I do not model myself after anyone, but I admire the Klitschko brothers for their achievements inside and outside the ring. They are great ambassadors of the sport.

You admire David Haye, a liar and a fraudster and a dubious character. Take from it what you will. The irony is indeed staggering.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        I'm not about that at all. I do not model myself after anyone, but I admire the Klitschko brothers for their achievements inside and outside the ring. They are great ambassadors of the sport.

You admire David Haye, a liar and a fraudster and a dubious character. Take from it what you will. The irony is indeed staggering.
        Oh gtfoh...
        Everybody hating on Haye like he's Putin or something. Wlad was also scared when he fought Haye that's why he never risked getting caught with that overhand right. I don't blame him but everyone hates on Haye that he was scared. And why would he duck Fury fight when he fought much more dangerous man in the past. I hope Haye comes back, I doubt it because those were severe injuries and Martinez showed last saturday that sometimes you never come back to being the same fighter you were.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          David 'Hayemaker' Haye on lies, his shoulder injury, and the 'comeback'.
          wow,,,,haye says hed rather deprive fury of a huge payday than fight him after already screwing him around for over a year. if I was fury and read that I think Id go and strangle him

Comment

Originally posted by money4100 View Post
            Oh gtfoh...
            Everybody hating on Haye like he's Putin or something. Wlad was also scared when he fought Haye that's why he never risked getting caught with that overhand right. I don't blame him but everyone hates on Haye that he was scared. And why would he duck Fury fight when he fought much more dangerous man in the past. I hope Haye comes back, I doubt it because those were severe injuries and Martinez showed last saturday that sometimes you never come back to being the same fighter you were.
            who's Alt are you?

Comment

ya'll are both good posters when youre not bickering with each other. wish yall would both knock it off and just stick to the topics. it gets annoying reading through

Comment

who's Alt are you?
                Great response...

Comment

Originally posted by money4100 View Post
                  Oh gtfoh...
                  the problem is wlad wasnt spouting his mouth saying how he was going to take it to haye,,blah blah blah. if haye didnt do all that talking and make so many promises he probably wouldnt have taken so much heat as he was at a big size and strength disadvantage. also blaming a little pinkie toe was just ridiculous. that broke man code among boxers

Comment

who's Alt are you?
                    Now you can go back masturbating to this

Comment

He also admires Anthony Joshua another dodgy character who has been connected with selling anabolic steroids...
                      Possibly using the stuff to hmmm, does LacedUp only like cheaters and scumbags?

Comment

Working...
                      X