No announcement yet.

Is Maidana really tougher than Paulie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulie has heart... Chin

So does maidana. I'd say it about comparable, only Maidana hits a universe harder. Another thing... When it comes to a warlike savage mentality that's maidana all the way. In a lot of his fights, malignaggi was content surviving. So as far as that aspect. Maidana is superior.. He will always aim to get the guy back whereas pulie is an expert survivor

Comment

Maidana got frustrated against Morales n Alexander, once he sees he cant hit Broner he probably will throw hes game plan away
      Good point, I also thought he appeared frustrated in the Alexander fight. Based on that I'd say Paulie is slightly tougher mentally because he goes into every fight knowing he's outgunned.

Comment

I don't know if he'll stop him but the comparison is stupid given Maidana and Malignaggi are complete opposites in how they fight. Broner is at a much greater advantage against aggressive, stationary fighters that will trade in the pocket with him, which is why I think Maidana is a good fight for him.

Comment

Paulie didn't know where he was when Cano dropped him one fight back.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Paulie didn't know where he was when Cano dropped him one fight back.
            This is true! I can't picture Chino gettin dropped by a guy like Cano... Or the fight going the distance for that matter.. Not sure what was going on there...

Another thing..that monstrous shot Khan hit Maidana with would have froze up the legs and taken the will of 95% of other fighters (Rocky Martinez?).. Mags has been stopped a couple of times, including via the body shots of ricky hatton, yes?... And he was stopped by khan while maidana was not..

The more I think about it the more I think Maidana is superior in every way except handspeed and footwork.

And I maintain the dudes bankin on a Broner stoppage need to find a new hope

Comment

Lmao getting them excuses ready early

Comment

Paulie always moving around in the ring , Maidana will be right in front of Broner

Comment

Maidana gets hit more and fights a more dangerous game plan, he is tough no doubt. No point in saying who is tougher both are top of the food chain in that regard IMO.

Comment

If Paulie had power... he would be P4P one of the best, no doubt about it. His chin is very durable and he had slick boxing abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi1987 View Post
                      If Paulie had power... he would be P4P one of the best, no doubt about it. His chin is very durable and he had slick boxing abilities.
                      If Maidana had quick hands and was slicker he would be as well, what is yall's point, really?

If if if... Malignaggi's sun is set... Maidana may yet break onto the p4p list with only what he has

Comment

Working...
                      X