Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley: 32 have tried 32 have failed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They let anyone is the HOF so no doubt bardley will be getting in. He should retire boxing if he likes, he robbed boxing enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
      not first ballot doe
      If he keeps winning maybe.

Comment

Who else did he rob of the decision? Pacquiao was the only one I can remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Danieltapia View Post
          Who else did he rob of the decision? Pacquiao was the only one I can remember.
          Provodnikov whooped dat azz...it was dirty how bradley got another gift decision

Comment

32 have tried, 32 was robbed.

Timothy the Thief.

Comment

I don't particularly like Bradley as a fighter but I don't see how anyone can make the case that he lost to Ruslan, since Ruslan even admitted that he thinks Bradley won after watching it.

On the same note however, he (and any fan for the matter) is delusional if he thinks he beat Pacquiao 8-4.

I also think he clearly, albeit not too impressively, outboxed Marquez.

Bottom line: he only lost to PAC

Comment

He could if he stayed away from Floyd, and maybe Manny... At best he needs to respect what Manny can do, then maybe he could pull out close one

But as long as he stays away from those 2, he could retired undefeated cause I give him a beyond great shot to beat everyone else at the weight (unless Keith Thurman can improve significantly)

He probably won't but he could is all I'm sayin

Comment

Bradley didn't defeat Pacquiao, the judges did. I just thought i'd remind you that it was Duane Ford - a senior WBC official, and CJ Ross, who ofc, needs no introduction.

However, Bradley probably beats anyone not named Pacquaio or Mayweather. That to me is a sign of an elite fighter. He made a fan out of me

Comment

Pac beat Bradley.

Comment

I think regardless of the Pac 'win' Bradley should get into the HOF.

Comment

Working...
                      X