Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone really give a damn about Tim Bradley ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Bradley is the reason Pac lost to JMM. Pacs being robbed by bradley was playing on his mind so was nervous against JMM and being robbed and made Pac press and be a little more reckless.
    oh really?
    I had no idea

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      He did it to himself. He should have returned the Belt and admitted defeat. Instead he thought the entire world was blind and tried to market his fake ass win with a bullshlt belt that he didnt earn.

So Anyone that fights him and beats him is considered a paper champion. Who wants that title....Oh wait...Floyd.

Any who.....No he would have got more respect with the loss and better fights afterwards if he had of loss!
      Lol I agree 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        I don't even have a response for this post,you've left me speechless...
        even though i hate tim bradley and i think hes a mutha****in b1tch azz puzzy , lol, i still admit that for tims defense is that tim doesnt bore me as much as alexander who is another overhyped dilusional mutha****in clown, lol, lol, i ****in hate overhyped dilusional mutha****in clowns homie, lol, true story, lol, take care homie, lol, and ima remind you one more time and tell you that tim bradley can sukk my big black ****, lol, late homeboy, lol, nyahahaha
        Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 02-01-2013, 05:22 AM.

Comment

• He's Boring!! He's Ugly!! And everybody Knows he lost to Pacquiao!! I don't care what he does!! I'll give him respect if he returned that Belt or Vacate it!

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            Not at all, he's boring and can lose 9 rounds and still beat you.
            9? try 11......

he'll lose 11-12 rounds straight and he'll still get the decision

oh and he'll brag about it afterwards

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Bradley is the reason Pac lost to JMM. Pacs being robbed by bradley was playing on his mind so was nervous against JMM and being robbed and made Pac press and be a little more reckless.
              Once again, the dirty hoe banger takes the cake.

The reason he lost to Marquez was because he got KTFO you moron. What are you? ****ing ******ed? No need to answer. It was rhetorical.

Bradley didn't make him do the same move he's done since he first became a world champion. Bradley didn't actually win the fight, Pac knows and the world knows that. It didn't change ****. He beat Bradley then, he'd beat him again. Nothing to do with Marquez.

Pac, and the world, does know that he didn't beat Marquez in the third fight. That made him more determined to beat Marquez clearly. However, none of that mattered, because Marquez timed a move that Pac had done in every fight he's just about ever had. Jab, feint, jab, left.....Marquez timed it to perfection.

Bradley doesn't factor into Pacquiao throwing his patent jab/feint/left combo does he? Maybe you're thick enough to think he does though....Bradley gets into the ring and helps Pac to throw his left hand...

Comment

• bradley? ... meh ... just meh

Comment

• He's pretty irrelevant in every possible way.

Comment

• 12 pages of answers. Hmmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      12 pages of answers. Hmmm.

I'd rather Bradley's attention not be almost universal dislike, but people do seem to care.

Comment

Working...
                      X