Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Is he always this wrong?

He has been pretty much on point with the info that he has given me b4. But hey this **** just happened, maybe he got wrong info. He also told me that Cotto's team rejected an offer to fight Pac for "slightly less money" and a 147 cw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      I guess this catch weight **** is just messing with my head, then?

I just don't see it.
      He didn't make Ortiz weigh 150....he will not tinker with Cotto's weight either.

Comment

• Originally posted by borikua View Post
        The source is my cousin who works for a local newspaper, he got the info from Cotto's advisor/lawyer...
        I guess the rest of the media on the planet is incorrect in stating its a 154lb fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
          Floyd fans have been talking **** about Cotto ever since Manny beat him. They hate Cotto. He's washed up, over the hill, and pacquiao isn't **** for fighting him. Pac should have fought Mosley in 09 and not a shot to **** Cotto who got murdered by Margarito in 08.

I have hurrrd this^^^^^ for nearly 3 years up in hurrr from Floyd fans. Now it's 2012 and thurr hero is fighting Cotto. This **** is hilarious.

It was the same with Manny. Pac fans talked **** about Floyd fighting Marquez at 144 and went on full mode to discredit the fight because marquez was old, weight drained, 144 wasn't his weight...and floyd was a b1atch for making him move up two divisions and fighting him at 144 instead of 140. Two years later Pacquiao fights Marquez at 144 like Mayweather and suddenly Marquez is a beast to be reckoned with.

Hardcore fans are ****kin hilarious.
          Yet completely expected, on both sides.

Comment

• May 5 (Cinco de Mayo) is perfect! Floyd fighting a Mexican will generate lots of money!!

Comment

• here's the list of people picking cotto by tko/ko lol

Cotto KO/TKO
              BMWM3P, FrankieClutch, IconicOne86, jeg77, Luis Erazo, Osirus022, PAC-BOY, Pesk, PowerFlow, PRking718, Talisayen, TheGoldenChamp, theocdog, thoughtsss, victmiran80

Comment

• Selling a garbage fight and people are already falling hook, line and sinker....sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  May 5 (Cinco de Mayo) is perfect! Floyd fighting a Mexican will generate lots of money!!
                  Mexican? Are you takin the p*ss ???

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    Selling a garbage fight and people are already falling hook, line and sinker....sad.
                    Fighting Alvarez would have been even worse garbage.

Comment

• Arum wouldn't put pacquiao in the same ring with Floyd if the drained him to 140lbs....the fight is never happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X