Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few Flyod Mayweather fans more interested on OST than the actual Mega fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broffy View Post
    None of those Floyd fans were bothered about drug testing before Floyd came out with it. Its quite sad and pathetic when adults behave this way, following and believing what ever comes out of someones mouth. They remind me of the Manson Family, with Floyd being Charles and all the Floyd fans being his followers.

Comment

Originally posted by SCUD. View Post
      Hey, read post#26 quick.

Let's talk boxing then...ahhh really, wait..let's talk PEDs and ****.
      Hey,be a man and read and answer post 17.unless you dont know how to answer.!?
      lets see if you use any common sense this time.

Comment

A lot of Gorilla Dog fans are just ribbing the OST issue, but deep inside they know Gorilla Dog is in deep **** right now, they knew it but wont admit just to save face.

If Pac ever agrees to testing up to fight night, Im pretty much sure Gorilla Dog will have another excuse up their sleeves. We all knew they hate southpaws right?

Comment

Does anybody know if Abraham, Kessler, Ward and Green are using a random testing program, or a cutoff testing program?

Comment

Originally posted by Jermaine83 View Post
            oh my lord!!! you are completely missing the point.maybe this will help.
            FACTS:
            IN FEBRUARY AND BEFORE THE MOSLEY FIGHT FLOYD SAID THE TESTS WILL NOW HAVE TO GO UP TILL THE FIGHT!
            so why is pac agreeing to something that is not there??
            please oh please come up with an answer that makes sense.no disrespect bros but you got to come more constructive than your previous statements.
            "agreeing to something not there" ?? WTF is that for your argument? were you in the negotiating table with arum and schaefer then? this is where the disagreement occurred (the cutoff date) so now pac is ready to accept that and lowered his ego on the negotiating table for the fight to finally happen. now what? more demands from floyd? lol its crazy. is pac going to agree to floyd's ever increasing demands? would you if ur in pac's shoes?

Comment

Hey,be a man and read and answer post 17.unless you dont know how to answer.!?
              lets see if you use any common sense this time.
              You want me to comment in this senseless post of yours?

PHP Code:
              oh my lord!!! you are completely missing the point.maybe this will help
              FACTS:
              IN FEBRUARY AND BEFORE THE MOSLEY FIGHT FLOYD SAID THE TESTS WILL NOW HAVE TO GO UP TILL THE FIGHT!
              so why is pac agreeing to something that is not there??
              please oh please come up with an answer that makes sense.no disrespect bros but you got to come more constructive than your previous statements
              because PAC wants to fight Mayweather more than what is conditionally required by NSAC for 99.9% of boxing fights.
              Can you say the same with Floyd with no IF's and BUTs?

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
                Does anybody know if Abraham, Kessler, Ward and Green are using a random testing program, or a cutoff testing program?
                there was talk of tests being conducted in the ward-greene fight about 2 weeks ago but i havent heard anything since.

Comment

Originally posted by go1nbanana View Post
                  "agreeing to something not there" ?? WTF is that for your argument? were you in the negotiating table with arum and schaefer then? this is where the disagreement occurred (the cutoff date) so now pac is ready to accept that and lowered his ego on the negotiating table for the fight to finally happen. now what? more demands from floyd? lol its crazy. is pac going to agree to floyd's ever increasing demands? would you if ur in pac's shoes?
                  you contenstly keep missing the point..floyd came out in february and said,DEAL WAS OFFFF!! WTF,why is that so hard for you to understand???????
                  am not caring for either fighter but open your bloody eyes.
                  deal was off back in february..true or false?

Comment

you contenstly keep missing the point..floyd came out in february and said,DEAL WAS OFFFF!! WTF,why is that so hard for you to understand???????
                    am not caring for either fighter but open your bloody eyes.
                    deal was off back in february..true or false?
                    There you have it. Now I get what you (don't) want.

Deal is off. No fight. Case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by SCUD. View Post
                      There you have it. Now I get what you (don't) want.

Deal is off. No fight. Case closed.
                      wtf??????
                      everyone wants this fight.
                      I personally think pac should take a test all the way up to the fight.I hope he does and get this over and done with and let the hype begin.
                      ps-i dont think we will get a deal announced until the end of july,beginning of august if they agree to fight.November is still 6 months away.

Comment

Working...
                      X