No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kiko Martinez-Hozumi Hasegawa Showdown is Inked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kiko Martinez-Hozumi Hasegawa Showdown is Inked

With contracts signed and only the date and exact venue left to finalize, Akihiko Honda of Teiken Promotions, Gary Shaw Productions, Maravilla Box Promotions and Sampson Boxing are proud to announce that exciting IBF Junior Featherweight Champion Kiko “La Sensación” Martinez (30-4, 22 KOs) will make the second defense of his title in April against former two-time world champion Hozumi Hasegawa in Japan.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hasegawa gonna get that easy work. Surprised kiko didn't go for the softer touch unification with scott quigg, or the big money rematch with frampton. It's a long way to fly to japan to take a beating.

Comment

Hasegawa doesnt have the chin to stand with Kiko. He like to keep the center of the ring and there is no way he can do that against Martínez. Kiko KO5.

Comment

It's a risky bout, but Hasegawa has been koed before and this new versión of Martínez is relentless. Martínez deserves praise: he has never been afraid to fight all over the world, unlike Frampton.

Comment

I agree with your prediction, calamaro, although it may take a few more rounds. Kiko TKO8 o 9

Comment

Originally posted by afterpunk View Post
            It's a risky bout, but Hasegawa has been koed before and this new versión of Martínez is relentless. Martínez deserves praise: he has never been afraid to fight all over the world, unlike Frampton.
            Frampton beat Martinez up and looked good doing it.
            I hope their is a rematch, easy money for the Irish slugger

Comment

Holy **** wow was not expecting this.I think Hasegawa can pull this off aslong as he fights a disciplined fight unlike against Montiel but it really is gunna be a rough night took Kiko a long time to get where he is.WAR HASEGAWA

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Frampton beat Martinez up and looked good doing it.
                I hope their is a rematch, easy money for the Irish slugger
                Yeah, he has to take on Galahad before right? Oh wait, he vacated to avoid that midget, I forget about that. Frampton should stop crying and take his mandatorys like kiko always did, then try to fight without the loaded dices, always at home.

Comment

Remember that Frampton suffered a perforated eardrum, the fight was hard. He is a great fighter and a future star, but Martínez has improved since then. If the fight is signed he had better take it seriously, it will be a war.

Comment

Originally posted by calamaro View Post
                    Yeah, he has to take on Galahad before right? Oh wait, he vacated to avoid that midget, I forget about that. Frampton should stop crying and take his mandatorys like kiko always did, then try to fight without the loaded dices, always at home.
                    He vacated because he wants bigger fights, Framton is the top ranked JFW in the world behind Rigo, why would he look to fight Galahad who's not even proven himself as a commonwealth ranked contender yet!?

Oh and Frampton has fought 8 fights in Northern Ireland, to 9 in England, so a bit of an ignorant remark accusing a guy who's fought, what 55% of his fights away from home!

Comment

Working...
                    X