No announcement yet.

got into a fight outside of class.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
    Yeah bro ur right, I have 3 younger sisters one wich is 18 so I guess I have a soft spot for that kinda thing, I did react wrong to It was so fast I didn't think.
    mind posting a pic of your 18 yr old sis?

ill send some k

Comment

Bring a pocket knife and whip it out if they decide to gang up on you.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        mind posting a pic of your 18 yr old sis?

ill send some k

Comment

What grade are you in? I hope you are not in college doing this type of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
              im in a pickle , there is this cute girl in one of my classes i always wanted to talk to her but didnt because she has a wedding ring. after class i was walking to my car so was she . this one guy from our class was being real creepy with her and u can tell she was scared and unconfortable, i told him hey bro leave her alone bro have some shame in ur game , she aint feeling you. he said stfu c0ck block and he shoved me, i came back with a straight right and dropped him, she said omg thanks i told her to get in her car an go, he for up wobbly and i ran to my car, the problem is i have that class again friday and he has like 5 friends in there they all smoke and all that stuff im not gonna lie im scared of getting jumped.
              you should get your ass kicked again just for saying that ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                you should get your ass kicked again just for saying that ^^^

Lol ouch jose. Bro idk why I feel like I know u.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  What grade are you in? I hope you are not in college doing this type of stuff.
                  Yeah bro I am, I never like to fight but if someone shoved u u wouldn't? I felt threatned and things happened to fast.

Comment

Sounds like you sucker punched a guy trying to spit game at a chick you have nothing to do with right? I don't know bro, I think you overreacted a bit there.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Sounds like you sucker punched a guy trying to spit game at a chick you have nothing to do with right? I don't know bro, I think you overreacted a bit there.
                      He shoved me bro I never wanted to end it that way, she was trying to leave and he was blocking her car door because she wouldn't talk to her.

Comment

Working...
                      X