No announcement yet.

13.2 lb more to go, HELP!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13.2 lb more to go, HELP!!!!

I need to lose 13.2 more pounds, I have 8 more day to lose that weight, I run every day 30 minutes in the morning, I eat 2 scramble eggs with onion for breakfast, a 2 stakes o a chicken breast with lettuce and tomatoes for lunch, and for dinner the same as the lunch. between meals I eat pineapple, a lot of pineapple and from 4 to 6 liters of water a day. I am stock on on 229 for almost a week now. Help!!!! WHAT ELSE CAN I DO??

For a start stop drinking 4-6 litres of water thats 10lb there you need to start drying yourself out

Comment

Agreed on the water.

Youre not stripping 13lbs of fat off in a week.

Realistically you could prolly shed about 3lbs of fat off if you stay strict and work hard... the rest will be water weight.

Comment

No problem with that, what I need is to cut 13 more pounds, I dont care if it is all water, I am going to cut the water I am drinking to maximum 2 lt per day, what else do you guys recommend me to do? I am open to recommendations.

Comment

Cut water period.

... sip water for rehydration...

13lbs in a week?

Kill the water

Comment

Yes, 13lb in a week, I was told if I am thirsty I should chew some gum and stop drinking water at all, is it possible?

Comment

Yup... Ramp up your workouts.

Eat small meals just to satisfy you, not to get full.

No more water except for sipping.

Water is the heaviest thing you can consume.

Stay away from Salt/Sodium... it retains water.

No carbs.

Light meats like chicken and salmon

Comment

Copy that, I really appreciated it, another thing what about can of tuna, and white rice with light mayo for Lunch and dinner. I can not eat brown rice.

Comment

minimal carbs period. Rice, pasta, bread is heavy food. I say like the others. Stick to egg whites only, fish or chicken. Start couting your calories. 3500 calories is equal to 1 pound. So if you cut your diet by 500 calories a day you will lose 1 pound in a week. Simple as that. Do the math if you want to lose more weight.

cheers

Comment

Working...
                  X