No announcement yet.

rigondeaux vs donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    donaire would crush rigondeaux with relative ease. as soon as rigo feels that left hook power he will be running all night. easy work for donaire. rigo is too small for donaire.
    Donaire's team clearly don't agree with you..

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
      Rigo isn't a draw, he's not a cash cow. And he hasn't fought anyone.

If I was Bob Arum I would make him fight Agbeko then feed him to the winner of Moreno-Mares. If he can get through that then he will have earned a shot at Nonito.
      So who did Donaire beat to earn a shot against Darchynian? If Darchynian fans would've been saying this about Donaire, no doubt in my mind "DUCKING" would've came out of ppls mouths. I dont remember Donaire having a 20+ win. zero loss record and having a hell of a resume anyways.

I just can't understand how some fans applaud and ok with Donaire to fight Mathebula and Vazquez jr (who have done very little) yet want to build obstacles for Rigo to get a shot. Especially when Donaire said so himself he wants to unify the division.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
        So who did Donaire beat to earn a shot against Darchynian? If Darchynian fans would've been saying this about Donaire, no doubt in my mind "DUCKING" would've came out of ppls mouths. I dont remember Donaire having a 20+ win. zero loss record and having a hell of a resume anyways.

I just can't understand how some fans applaud and ok with Donaire to fight Mathebula and Vazquez jr (who have done very little) yet want to build obstacles for Rigo to get a shot. Especially when Donaire said so himself he wants to unify the division.
        Yeap man..and it's geting annoying.

Comment

DonaIRE has at least 17 wins going on to the Dachinyan fight. He was picked as an alternative opponent for Darchinyan coz Arce was beaten by Mijares. He was 7-1 underdog going in.

The obstacle for the Rigo fight was rigo himself. He's not building his case. He should've fought 4 times this year to build his resume. But he's too dumb to understand that. He need to build his fanbase and show HBO/ SHO some more exciting fights.

Comment

rigo would outbox the **** out of donaire and make him look downright silly.

Comment

At this point, either you understand the business of boxing or you don't. Nobody was happy about Donaire fighting WV2 and Mathebula but neither of these fighters is particularly talented. Rigondeaux has the potential to keep winning and get some elite names on his record, which means a Donaire/Rigo fight would make more money down the stretch. Business 101.

Originally posted by 9 TREY GKB View Post
              rigo would outbox the **** out of donaire and make him look downright silly.
              And what happens if he gets touched by Donaire's lethal left hook?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                At this point, either you understand the business of boxing or you don't. Nobody was happy about Donaire fighting WV2 and Mathebula but neither of these fighters is particularly talented. Rigondeaux has the potential to keep winning and get some elite names on his record, which means a Donaire/Rigo fight would make more money down the stretch. Business 101.

And what happens if he gets touched by Donaire's lethal left hook?
                I understand the first thing you said but i don't like it..the only ppl who win more with the wait is top rank..i don't care about top rank profits...i don't know what happen if donaire left hook touch rigo bt donaire have 1 ko of 3 @ 122 even againsy somedy whom old arce spank for a ko win...but another part marroquin had 15 kos, weighted 138 pounds the night of the fight, i think donaire left hook won't do nothing..

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                  I understand the first thing you said but i don't like it..the only ppl who win more with the wait is top rank..i don't care about top rank profits...i don't know what happen if donaire left hook touch rigo bt donaire have 1 ko of 3 @ 122 even againsy somedy whom old arce spank for a ko win...but another part marroquin had 15 kos, weighted 138 pounds the night of the fight, i think donaire left hook won't do nothing..
                  If Donaire fought the guys Marroquin fought he would be in jail for murder. Everybody Donaire fought at 122 has touched the canvas, it's silly of you to say his left hook will do nothing to Rigo if it lands flush.

Comment

Rigondeaux will end up twitching ala Montiel style. Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by keehlnate View Post
                      Rigondeaux will end up twitching ala Montiel style. Trust me.
                      By the way we are going i don't see that happening..donaire is ducking him like a plage..

Comment

Working...
                      X