No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steward: Lee's Time Has Come, He Can KO Chavez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Steward: Lee's Time Has Come, He Can KO Chavez

Irish southpaw Andy Lee will fight for a world title for the first time in his career on Saturday when he faces unbeaten World Boxing Council middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jnr.

Lee, who is 28-1 with 20 knockouts, has won his past 13 fights in a row over four years to earn a chance at the crown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I truly hope that the state if Texas (where the stars at night are big and bright) doesn't botch this legitimate contest between 2 top middleweight fighters. Andy Lee is not coming to get jobbed out of his oppotunity so I hope there is nothing corrupt going to be at play. I will be outraged if I get robbed out of a fairly contested championship fight with a clear winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
      I truly hope that the state if Texas (where the stars at night are big and bright) doesn't botch this legitimate contest between 2 top middleweight fighters. Andy Lee is not coming to get jobbed out of his oppotunity so I hope there is nothing corrupt going to be at play. I will be outraged if I get robbed out of a fairly contested championship fight with a clear winner.
      It's Top Rank. If it's one thing you're guaranteed by them it's controversy.
      Lee will have to KO him if he wants to win. That's the only way he CAN win. That's why my money is on Chavez. Premature stoppage or decision. Doesn't matter but he's winning! Bradley last week Chavez this week.

Comment

Originally posted by shinya aoki
        like las vegas nevada did last week?
        The possibility for Bradley to get a gift decision was there. Whoever didn't see it chose not to. Now in this specific fight, we know who's gonna be on the receiving end of a gift decision (should he need it), there's no question.

Comment

Steward always winds up eating his own words, every time, but may the best man win. I KNOW it will be a WAR!!!

Comment

Steward: Lee's Time Has Come, He Can KO Chavez
            Even Emanuel Steward doesn't really believe that. He just wants the paycheck.

Comment

I think Chavez wins this one. Andy Lee a good solid fighter but I dont think he has the stamina to keep up with Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                Even Emanuel Steward doesn't really believe that. He just wants the paycheck.
                Lee will win. The Chavez Jr. hypejob will finally end.

Comment

Its not the commissions. Its the man behind the curtain paying the commission.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                    Lee will win. The Chavez Jr. hypejob will finally end.
                    Sunday morning JCC JR will be still be undefeated. Still be undisputed.

And still the best damn MW that god ever made.

Comment

Working...
                    X