No announcement yet.

HATRED THREAD!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangler
    Actually it's at 1840 homey. And 2002? You an OG on here man.

I hate people walkin their dogs and havin em **** all over the place. Whatever happened to them ol school pooper scooper things?
    I hate that you don't have your post set to twenty per page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Piggu View Post
      I hate being blessed with a visit by King Kaps, and being completely unprepared.
      I hate that you still haven't passed my post count for this thread despite my long absences...

Comment

• Originally posted by texanballer View Post
        i hate when people tell me how to do somethign i already know how to do
        I hate that you think you look like you should already know how to do everything.

Comment

• I hate annoying ****s.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler
            So does everybody else. That's too vague for this thread.
            Just how I feel right now

Comment

• I hate that I can't watch Haye vs. Valuev on Sat because I have a wedding to go too...

Comment

• Originally posted by kaps View Post
                I hate that you still haven't passed my post count for this thread despite my long absences...
                I hate that I've had long absences too. And plus very few people ever post ni here. Maybe 4 or 5. It's not like back in the old days.

Comment

• I hate girls.

Comment

• I hate that I still have like 6 and 1/2 hours until I get home. Fuck this.

Comment

• I hate factory farming and the horrible mistreatment of animals.

I hate genetically modified food and the fact that farmers are becoming extinct because of it.

I hate that Monsanto's mutant crops cross pollinate real crops and corrupt and ruin millions of acres of farmland and puts real farmers out of business.

I hate that if Monsanto's mutant crops cross pollinate with a real farmers crops, Monsanto comes in and sues the farmer for patent infringement even though the farmer didn't want their **** to begin with.

I hate the new world order scumbags.

I hate the global warming carbon tax scam.

I hate central bankers.

I hate the stupid moron Americans who make all this possible by not paying attention to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X