Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So proud of the US launching air strikes on ISIS.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mugwump View Post
    Are we talking real children or the kind which Saddam Hussein personally liberated from their incubators and then raped whilst wearing a flaming Satan suit?
    It's time for you to stop posting.

Comment

these muslim morons dont stand a chance.

Comment

Fair play to the US for not sitting back like the rest of the "civilised" world. I can only assume the destruction of a whole community is not that big of a deal.

Reports tonight that these modern day nazis are burying people alive. Just let that sink in for a moment; women and children being buried alive. I just hope these ****s are recording their fellow ****s getting blown into smithereens. Not sure they'll be so quick to upload those videos mind.

Ahh, it's good to be back. Is my old pal MIB still about? or has he been blown up in one of these air strikes...

Comment

This ISIS siht is completely out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Whole situation is crazy... America just needs to stay out of it, we never make anything better in situations like these
            I don't think we can stay out of it, when ISIS has the cability of bringing the fight to our home soil.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinHenry007 View Post
              I don't think we can stay out of it, when ISIS has the cability of bringing the fight to our home soil.
              Thankfully the US didn't stay out of it, 20,000 Yazidi families have been saved, a lot of kids made it out alive thanks to the support of the US and the Kurds.

Hopefully the remaining 20,000 can make it off the mountain safely too.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                I eagerly await some liveleak videos of these savages chanting 'allahu akbar' as all their buddies are lying on the ground with arms, legs, head etc etc missing ROFLOOOOL
                Here you go:

http://youtu.be/raQolpZHorM

You're welcome! Pretty brutal though.

Comment

Originally posted by MBE View Post
                  Here you go:

http://youtu.be/raQolpZHorM

You're welcome! Pretty brutal though.
                  That's ISIS attacking people. I want footage of US air strikes on ISIS, then the aftermath as the survivors all run around chanting about how great their god is.

Comment

Working...
                  X