Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel "El Handicap Killer" Cotto STRIKES AGAIN!, Did what he was supposed to do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Stokes View Post
    The last four and a half years of Cotto's career have been all smokes and mirrors. He's fought two fresh, non-handicapped, world level opponents in that period and he's lost twice.

I don't hate or dislike the man, but let's be real here.

dude, let these guys enjoy their much deserved victory......

Comment

martinez was clearly shot, he didnt give excuses but he could have easily. I have been there and fought with bad knees, a torn acl in my lead leg, and i tore my mcl and meniscus in a fight, its not as easy as the haters are making it seem, when that happens u cant win anymore

Comment

I hear Cotto is trying to secure Paul Williams for his next fight

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stokes View Post
          The last four and a half years of Cotto's career have been all smokes and mirrors. He's fought two fresh, non-handicapped, world level opponents in that period and he's lost twice.

I don't hate or dislike the man, but let's be real here.
          Green K sent, thanks for your honest and non bias assessment of his career as of late.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            I hear Cotto is trying to secure Paul Williams for his next fight

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              He beat down a handicap fighter for his title like he has done several times before.

Lets look at it in hindsight, Martinez was handicap 100% anyone could have done that to this version of Martinez tonight. Qulillen would have KO Martinez, GGG would have murdered him and Canelo would have destroyed him aswell.

Its a good win for cotto because history will only remember how he was the first Puerto Rican 4 different weight class champion, they wont remeber how disabled Martinez was.
              El Boss Hogg is back!

Comment

To your question, do other MW's do this to Martinez?

If Martinez faced GGG he would have gotten stopped in 2 rounds. I mean lets be honest for a second. Amidst this euphoria. That was the worst version of Sergio Martinez ever seen.

He looked old, slow, and damaged in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughts View Post
                  Stupid threads like this were predictable. Sergio's knees nor his age were the factor in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    Beat up a guy with one eye, a one legged rabbi, and an ancient fossil with a torn ACL...

HandicappedKiller
                    Oh what avy shall I CHOOSE

Comment

co-sign this thread. queen cotto being overrated to **** right now for "outboxing/beating down" a severely handicapped man. smdh

Comment

Working...
                      X