No announcement yet.

Floyd fans: be proud of what your guy did last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd fans: be proud of what your guy did last night

There's absolutely no shame in admitting that Mayweather was pushed to the brink and responded like a champ and pulled that bad boy out. That's what ATG fighters do. That's something to be proud of, something to celebrate. Floyd pulled a fight out of the fire -- that is what boxing is all about.

Floyd is a legend, and he was forced to fight like hell last night. Both of those things are true, and we should be applauding it.

That's what ATG fighters do when they are being hit with sparring gloves.

Look at that balloon of a glove absorb mayweathers face like a pillow lol:

Comment

Devon Alexander is TBE. Alexander the great!

Comment

The great ones know how to win when it's not their best night.

After 5 rounds, I had it 4-1 Maidana.

Floyd really dug deep and won 6 of the last 7 rounds IMO. Only round I can make a good case for Maidana after that was the 8th.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          That's what ATG fighters do when they are being hit with sparring gloves.

Look at that balloon of a glove absorb mayweathers face like a pillow lol:

Never heard of 8 ounce sparring gloves. Whatever helps you sleep at night

It was a fun fight that showed Floyd does indeed have some warrior in him.

Maidana should be proud. I've always been a fan of his but he lost that fight

Comment

that was some amazing stuff last night.....floyd is the king of making adjustments on the fly........floyd is a true atg.

Comment

He had to dig deep against a younger opponent who was 17 pounds heavier and who fought dirty as hell.

Floyd showed the heart of a champion to pull that win out.

Comment

I guess since Khan beat Maidana in better fashion and while Maidana was wearing the gloves he wanted to wear, Khan is an ATG too.

Comment

Originally posted by aaron.king View Post
                  There's absolutely no shame in admitting that Mayweather was pushed to the brink and responded like a champ and pulled that bad boy out. That's what ATG fighters do. That's something to be proud of, something to celebrate. Floyd pulled a fight out of the fire -- that is what boxing is all about.

Floyd is a legend, and he was forced to fight like hell last night. Both of those things are true, and we should be applauding it.
                  The fight wasn't that close where he was pushed to the brink. Floyd did elevate his game once he saw how dirty Maidana was landing. And you are right. That's what champion do.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                    I guess since Khan beat Maidana in better fashion and while Maidana was wearing the gloves he wanted to wear, Khan is an ATG too.
                    Khan beat Maidana in better fashion??? Lmmfao...

Comment

Working...
                    X