No announcement yet.

Im planning on visiting Compton Tommorow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged.. View Post
    You know what to hell with it, father refused to let me take the Helicopter the other day and then had the nerve to tell me to pick my own car from the showroom!!! I really want to get him back for that, FUBU tracksuit it is then, lol, i cant wait to see the look of utter disgust on his face while im standing there looking all hip an informal. I might even take off my Yamaka just to get him that little more angry.
    That was brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged.. View Post
      My father is opening a foundation there for the underprivileged kids and i will be attending. I have another dilemma though, i really cant decide what to wear, i have narrowed it down to either my Tuxedo with bow tie or my FUBU tracksuit.

The Tuxedo will make me look more formal help me to blend in with my father and his associates, the tracksuit will help me to look street and hip, which in turn can help me garner some kind of reputation among the people i so wish i was born into, i know if i wear the tux, father will not like it and it will definitely somewhat agitate him. Any advice from you would be greatly appreciated, especially from anyone living in or around this sort of environment.
      I've taken the liberty of picking our your outfit for the fine evening.....

Shoes....check

Pants.......check

Jacket.......check

Head wear.......check

add some red Chucks and your good to go son!!!

FYI if you see some fellas wearing the same gear as you but all in blue.....go say hi......they really love new kats that go into the hood to come by and shoot the **** with them!!!

by the way you ever thought about creating a living will?? you know for just incase...you never know right???

Comment

dont take his advice georges, wearing that will get you killed in compton, stick to the Tux

Comment

Glad to see my popularity is on the rise.

By the way, the person who made this alt is CRASH DUMMY, the Irish ****** who would kill to suck Floyd's dick.

Comment

Pathetic alt, coward has to take this route. Follows me around to make a name for himself, gets smacked like a girl and resorts to fake accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
              dont take his advice georges, wearing that will get you killed in compton, stick to the Tux
              Wear a tux in Compton? Georges would get smacked and robbed in a min

Comment

yeah but if he wears all red he will just get bummed by some crips, knowing him, he would probably look forward to that though

Comment

so what you gone wear georges ???

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
                    yeah but if he wears all red he will just get bummed by some crips, knowing him, he would probably look forward to that though
                    Georges would probably start crip walking in all red when he sees em

Comment

while they roll fat splifs with the highest grade weed, georges would attempt to do the same, but only he would try rolling the finest caviar money can buy, not knowing it isnt smokable...

Comment

Working...
                      X