Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better Resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roy jones by far. hopkins at 160 and toney at 168 are better than castillo and corrales. jones also beat tarver who was one of the biggest threats to him at light heavy. mayweather never fought the biggest threats to him at welterweight in cotto, margarito and pac. mayweather beat faded names like oscar and mosley. jones beat a faded mccallum. the rest of their resumes are about equal but then again mayweather does have baldomir...

Comment

Roy has prime James fucking Toney on his resume. I don't need to hear anything else. Roy > Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
        How is that even possible.

40 year old Mosley?

career 40 pound Hatton?

I mean, lets get real here.
        I think their resumes are both severely lacking for the talent they possess and that neither one of them has done enough to make the best fights.

But I dunno, Roy sometimes fought complete cans like Ricky Frazier, Glen Kelly etc. for a long period at the height of his career. I mean at least people have heard of Ricky Hatton and Shane Mosley.

Comment

i'M dAZED.......AGREED.

Comment

I'm not a Floyd stan but can someone care to explain how the hell is Jones' resume better than Mayweather's?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              I'm not a Floyd stan but can someone care to explain how the hell is Jones' resume better than Mayweather's?
              He has wins over Hopkins, Toney, Castro, Tate, Sosa, Lucas, Brannon, old McCallum, Griffin, Hill, Valle, Johnson, Harding, Woods, Gonzalez, Tarver, and Ruiz.

Comment

Working...
              X