• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant resist

Comment

• Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
      i dont go in til 4pm

got some canadian club on the rocks
      Nice. It's been anotha gr8 nite. You workin 2nd shift?

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
      cant resist

Word.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
        Nice. It's been anotha gr8 nite. You workin 2nd shift?

Word.
        yeah, im off NEXT weekend to go home to see the 'rents n fam for the holidays so i swapped shifts... got 2nd tomorrow and tuesday

you got the whole f'n time off til new years??? thats **** man

Comment

yeah, im off NEXT weekend to go home to see the 'rents n fam for the holidays so i swapped shifts... got 2nd tomorrow and tuesday

you got the whole f'n time off til new years??? thats **** man
          Like I said man, nothin but drinkin n ****in.

To hell wit work.

Comment

Like I said man, nothin but drinkin n ****in.

To hell wit work.
            f'n right man.... as long as the bills get paid, you might as well just get laid

all that drinking you do, how much gym time do you spend to burn those calories???

Comment

f'n right man.... as long as the bills get paid, you might as well just get laid

all that drinking you do, how much gym time do you spend to burn those calories???
              I drink al the time, but I don't drink in mass quantity. I don't need to. My tolerance is shot to ****.

I got the nordictrack and elliptical bike here in the house. I work out everyday for at least an hr or 2. Now without work in the mornin n early afternoon I can step my game up on that.

I'd go to the gym over break if the roads clear up. Their stairclimber at UXL gym is a beast. I ain't cut up but I stay lean.

Comment

I drink al the time, but I don't drink in mass quantity. I don't need to. My tolerance is shot to ****.

I got the nordictrack and elliptical bike here in the house. I work out everyday for at least an hr or 2. Now without work in the mornin n early afternoon I can step my game up on that.

I'd go to the gym over break if the roads clear up. Their stairclimber at UXL gym is a beast. I ain't cut up but I stay lean.
                goooooood ****

do what you gotta do

Comment

• I hope you two little ****s get banned and are never heard from again.

You disgust me.

And VET.... I coined "free marketeer"...and you don't even give me credit for it you unoriginal ****k???

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich Bloke View Post
                    I hope you two little ****s get banned and are never heard from again.

You disgust me.

And VET.... I coined "free marketeer"...and you don't even give me credit for it you unoriginal ****k???

you coined it eh???

it was around long before you were son....

Comment

goooooood ****

do what you gotta do

I always do.

While neither of us gotta work, ****'s kinda turnin into a live-in around here. But I ain't complainin at all bro. I actually got anotha couple hrs of workout time each day now that I think about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X