Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye has signed to fight Vitali Klitschko on 12th September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give Haye very little chance in this fight.

Comment

Big Bro steps up to the mark eh! Tougher fight for Haye, Vitali has a chin!

Still not unwinnable, he's old, slower, clumsy and less coordinated plus with his more aggresive attitude he is more open to getting tagged by Hayes bombs.

Gotta start Vitali favourite tho

Comment

Props to Haye if he gets this fight but i dont think it would happen for some reason.

Comment

This would be the battle of left hands carried low...Haye wouldnt get inside vitali but Vitali looked gassed in the later rounds against Gomez so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
            This would be the battle of left hands carried low...Haye wouldnt get inside vitali but Vitali looked gassed in the later rounds against Gomez so who knows.
            Gomez is better then people give credit to, plus he is a southpaw.

Comment

Haye will get ****ed up bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                Wont happen.
                Maybe. I note the article doesn't actually say anything has been agreed; it doesn't really add to the noises coming out over the last couple of days we already knew about.

Comment

As a Haye fan, I'd have preferred the Wlad fight, but I'm still excited for this. Vitali has to start as the huge favourite though and I certainly won't be betting on Haye. The only way I see Haye winning is if Vitali gets cut badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                    This is a much tougher fight for Haye, unlike Wlad, Vitali can probably take his best shot and come back fiiring, he's also better at fighting going back. Got to admire Haye's willingness to go for the best of the best though.
                    It's a much easier fight for Haye. Wlad is too good a boxer for Haye, and too precise a puncher. Haye has an open amateurish style with awkward balance and inefficient punch delivery, which was going to lead to an ugly onesided fight against Wlad. Against Vit he might get to land a few punches on his way to getting beaten.

Comment

the story is 100% false. a few places already disputed it. vitali cant legally make any fight until the wbc thing is cleared or else everyone can get sued.

Comment

Working...
                      X