No announcement yet.

Would you still trust your wife ????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you still trust your wife ????

Here's the question: Would you continue to trust your wife, if you had a One Million Dollar life insurance policy on your life?????

As odd as it seems, it is a common practice for wealthy couples to have policies to cover lost income, in the event of death. But, with cheating spouses at a all time high - can you still trust your wife, if you have that kind of policy?

Knowing, that it essentially puts a bulls-eye on your back???

No, that's why I'd give the money to my kids. Can't trst bitches these days man.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      No, that's why I'd give the money to my kids. Can't trst bitches these days man.
      There are very few people you can trust, when big money comes into play. Women are historically the worst ones, because they go crazy when they envision the possibility of becoming rich.

That dollar Bill is a *****!!!!!!

Comment

yup sign the money over to the kids. or my mom. id rather have my kids kill me for the money than a cheating ***** then share it with the SOB shes cheating with. no thanks.

Comment

Leave the money for kids and mom. If you leave a million for a b*tch, she'll eventually get you taken out. It's kind of crazy to trust a woman to begin with.

Comment

**** bitches get dallas

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              Here's the question: Would you continue to trust your wife, if you had a One Million Dollar life insurance policy on your life?????

As odd as it seems, it is a common practice for wealthy couples to have policies to cover lost income, in the event of death. But, with cheating spouses at a all time high - can you still trust your wife, if you have that kind of policy?

Knowing, that it essentially puts a bulls-eye on your back???

Well im not married, but i know for a fact that my girlfriend would never! do something like that, i just know, my girlfriend is real human being, a good person, not one of these whores who dates or gets married to men because of their wealth, what they can get outta them.

Id bet my life, my kids life on that to.

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/crimewatch/solv...ck_widow.shtml

Comment

Dena Thompson {The Black Widow} had serious game, because she wasn't even a hot babe.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                    Well im not married, but i know for a fact that my girlfriend would never! do something like that, i just know, my girlfriend is real human being, a good person, not one of these whores who dates or gets married to men because of their wealth, what they can get outta them.

Id bet my life, my kids life on that to.
                    Not to rain on your parade .... But, easy MONEY is a powerful motivation.

Comment

Working...
                    X