Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs Sergio Martinez Post Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The troll is experiencing technical difficulties.

Comment

• Originally posted by subtle View Post
      Mushy brings nothing but truths to the matter. Click on his sig and you'll see for yourself.
      Yea i agree with his last post where he says Martinez is 100% clean fighter, and Chavez jr. Has been caught with banned substances, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
        Yea i agree with his last post where he says Martinez is 100% clean fighter, and Chavez jr. Has been caught with banned substances, lol
        Is it just me or is the troll's signature not even clickable? I'm on my phone.

If I'm right, I may have just exposed a troll operation that goes much deeper than we thought.
        Last edited by samouraļ; 09-13-2012, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
          Is it just me or is the troll's signature not even clickable? I'm on my phone.

If I'm right, I may have just exposed a troll operation that goes much deeper than we thought.
          It was clickable I did it on my phone as well and it took me to some lame article that was horribly written about steroids and Martinez. Stupid stuff.

Comment

• Sergio Martinez is a lot of things. But there is no evidence to suggest he is a cheater.

As far as I'm concerned, Sergio Martinez is 100% clean.

Comment

• Nevermind, the link doesn't work anymore haha and that's cuz I looked at it about an hour ago

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                Sergio Martinez is a lot of things. But there is no evidence to suggest he is a cheater.

This is what troll damage control looks like, folks.
                Last edited by samouraļ; 09-13-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  Sergio Martinez is a lot of things. But there is no evidence to suggest he is a cheater.

Lol, comon bro u have spewed all this crap about him being dirty, now u have done a 180 lol, jeez this is too funny, and what happened to that link, or ur sig with Chavez tearing down Sergio's steroid factory, oh man ur a trip

Comment

• Thats because he's preparing for the inevitable...martinez by TKO 9th rd

Comment

• If Sergio becomes to dependent on countering like he was vs Barker he's gonna get worked over as chavez does not throw enough when making his way into the inside but rather lets his hands go when he gets into the inside, basically i think the most affective approach for Sergio is to fight like is always does(circle, jab, left cross) minus the dependence on countering, he has to be active and he has to be first. I think this fight will be a war and a semi-close decision which will show Chavez transitioning through his different styles as Sergio gets desperate. And if it was obvious from this post, I'm rooting for Martinez.
                      Last edited by SplitSecond; 09-13-2012, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X