Collapse
No announcement yet.

118-109 Al Haymon has to stop.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My god. I had it 117-110 Garcia. I saw Morales win 3 rounds, and in a lot of the close rounds where both landed, Garcia did more damage. I had Garcia by a comfortable UD.

Comment

I am being realistic some rounds Morales put in the work like round 9 and morales won 4 of the first 3 there is no way that scorecard was 118-109.

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      look at these haters Morales didn't really win two clear rounds lets be honest you guys are giving all those early close rounds to EM I had it 117-110

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
        My god. I had it 117-110 Garcia. I saw Morales win 3 rounds, and in a lot of the close rounds where both landed, Garcia did more damage. I had Garcia by a comfortable UD.
        these jokers are just hating as if Al Haymon personally chose the judges seriously WTF

Comment

I am sure you had kirkland ahead of molina also. That makes you irrelevant to my thread so sir I ask of you to leave.

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post

Comment

You don't need to choose all you need to do is pay may I remind you Cloud vs. Chico Guapo campillo?

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            these jokers are just hating as if Al Haymon chose personally the judges seriously WTF

Comment

despite the scoring, at least they got the winner right but yeah the scoring was bad

but I don't know what Haymon has to do with it, Texas scoring always been controversial

Comment

wtf wud up with those scorecards, Garcia did win but not with that big of a margin

Comment

Good fight Morales is a warrior and did what he always does fight hard. I had the fight even until the KO. I had Diaz winning the fight by 2 points.

PR got a great champion but you have to consider the fact that Morales is not at his prime; a Morales at his prime wins the fight and I am from PR guys I am not Mexico hater I say it like it is.

Nice fight for both Mexico and us Boricuas.

Comment

I didn't score this fight but other than the first 6 rounds, it was clear that Garcia won the fight and Im a huge Morales fan

Comment

We will see in the future how all of his fighters will be in a lot of controversy. I was always thinking pacquiao did not want to fight floyd and in my head I see floyd winning but from this day on I know why pacman won't fight haymon's fighter and I can't blame him.

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      despite the scoring, at least they got the winner right but yeah the scoring was bad

but I don't know what Haymon has to do with it, Texas scoring always been controversial

Comment

Working...
                      X