Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara vs Saul Alvarez.. Who Won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saul Alvarez, didn't you watch the fight

117-112
    Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Rigoberto Álvarez View Post
      Canelo 8-4

Which rounds or are you too drunk to remember?

Comment

I had it 115-113 lara but if you had the same score for Canelo that's fine because it was a very close fight

Comment

When was the Last 12 rounder you remember a guy won only landing 15 head shots? Not never til now

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
            When was the Last 12 rounder you remember a guy won only landing 15 head shots? Not never til now
            Its cinnamon!!

Think of Canelo when you apply it

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              Its cinnamon!!

Think of Canelo when you apply it
              Stop it troll you look pathetic the whole wrold knows who won shoo . Other than trolls and mexicans only his mom saying Canelo won.

If that hurt apply some

And thats how it's done troll.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                Easy win for Lara you know it was because all the Canelo fans got are the same excuses as if they had lost on the cards as well " he ran doe" "Canelo came forward doe" The fk does it matter who came forward if it was ineffective.
                Yep u know people wont admit defeat. I aint a fan of either, but I saw Lara outboxing Canelo. Canelo has a lot of fans so they will all say he won. I am even surprised by the poll result.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  I think thats a fair score, but there were rounds that Lara won but he stunk out so bad, it was uncomfortable to give them to him.
                  How would it be uncomfortable when in those rounds Canelo did not do a damn thing, or if he did anything it was not enough to win those rounds

Comment

I had Lara 115-113 Canelo.That Martinez judge should never judge a boxing fight again.And i was surprised by Canelo's reaction in his interview,he knew he'd been gifted a gift!

An immediate rematch is all that makes sense now,still i can't see how a man who didn't even land 100 punches and just plodded forward all night can win the fight.Lara's footwork was genius and that's what set them apart lastnight,Alvarez just didn't cope with it.

I bet Lara has a sore hip today though,Canelo did a good job of keep hitting that spot.

Comment

Draw or Lara split would of been a correct call. Can't see how Canelo won though

Comment

Working...
                      X