Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fact or fiction: kirkland vs lara is the real megafight at 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fact or fiction: kirkland vs lara is the real megafight at 154?

I think its an obvious fact. After martinez moved up their was only williams and angulo. Kirkland destroyed angulo and lara got robbed against williams.

Canelo is a paper champ who struggles with welterweights in gomez and 5 fights ago shot shane mosley. Both would murk him imo and once kirkland exposes him this will be the megafight and unlike pu5sy ass canelo kirkland will be man enough to fight his #1 contender.
    Fact obviously
    50.00%
    Fiction in my fantasy world babied alavrez and mini john ruiz(molina) are up there durrr
    50.00%

Comment

Fiction. You may not like how he did it but Molina sonned Kirkland.

This is a division that's loaded with talent but the promoters are protecting the fighters too much...Canelo and Vanes come to mind.

But the megafight at this weight class is Cotto vs Canelo right now. Its THE fight to make at that weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Fiction. You may not like how he did it but Molina sonned Kirkland.

This is a division that's loaded with talent but the promoters are protecting tge fighters too much...Canelo and Vanes come to mind.

But the megafight at this weight class is Cotto vs Canelo right now. Its THE fight to make at that weight class.
        molina also beat lara IMO with relative 0 clinching

and kirkland got owned by ishida the same ishida canelo's BROTHER beat

Comment

Well seeing as Kirkland is fighting Canelo in September I would say we wait until after that to make the judgement.

And regarding Lara you could easily argue HE is the man to beat at 154, many believe he was robbed by both Kirkland and Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post

and kirkland got owned by ishida the same ishida canelo's BROTHER beat
            People that complain about Molina saw him fight for the first time against Kirkland. The clinching was a strategy to neutralize Kirks power and it worked. But the fights to make at 154 are Cotto vs Canelo, Lara vs Molina 2 and let Kirkland heal his shoulder and fight a tune up.

Comment

Kirkland switched trainers before ishida trying to tame him whoch cost hom coming back and destroying angulo proves that, not to mention he hurt his shoulder and still droped molina N molinas dumbass corner got him dqd whos to say kirkland wouldnt stop him after the knockdown?moli

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                I think its an obvious fact. After martinez moved up their was only williams and angulo. Kirkland destroyed angulo and lara got robbed against williams.

Canelo is a paper champ who struggles with welterweights in gomez and 5 fights ago shot shane mosley. Both would murk him imo and once kirkland exposes him this will be the megafight and unlike pu5sy ass canelo kirkland will be man enough to fight his #1 contender.

Kirkland and Lara a super fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
                  i wish i had a dollar for every time you've mentioned Molina in a Lara thread. at this point, i think u should just contact DeCubas personally lol.

Anyway, as far as Lara-Kirkland...its definitely a fight I would wanna see. Probably a fight thats gonna need to happen anyway, but I wouldn't consider it a megafight. At this point in their careers, neither fighter has those credentials. I'd have Lara beating Kirkland pretty convincingly.

I actually rank Molina above both of them at this point, but he wouldn't be a major draw either. Even when Molina is active (which contrary to what I've read on here, he often is), he just isn't fun to watch. One of those dudes that does nothing particularly great but does everything good.

Comment

False!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X