Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather see floyd/pac or ali/tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you rather see floyd/pac or ali/tyson?

This forum is obsessed with the floyd/pac fight so a question, would you rather see it than ali/tyson at their primes?
    Ali/Tyson
    69.44%
    Floyd/Pac
    30.56%

Ali/Tyson by farrrrr!!!!!

Comment

In their primes, who WOULDN'T want to see Mike And Ali?

If someone could get a time machine and bring those prime versions today, that fight would be a COLOSSAL seller.

Ali wins but the first four rounds would be amazing to watch if Tyson could land anything of significance.

Comment

i agree with the ali/tyson. i just thought the question was worth asking with the fixation these forums have with the floyd/pac fight! dont get me wrong i`d love to see it but there is other huge fights out there so if it happens it happens and if not then, oh well!

Comment

ali and tyson, i would die to see that, wow could u imagine what type of event that would be, ever single person on the planet would watch it and even people from other planets some how would tune in and watch it some how,lol

Comment

The Giant Killer vs. Ali. Obviously.

Comment

There's alot of great fighters that I would want to see.

Tyson vs Ali and the winner to face Holyfield.

ALI vs Lewis

Sugar Ray Leonard vs Floyd Mayweather Jr

Roy Jones vs Marvin Hagler

Manny Pacquiao vs Roberto Duran

and the list goes on

Comment

Ali vs Tyson >>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

man id hate to see ali tyson now days!! lol tyson by decapitation!! lmbo jk
                  I want to see both fights.. but i woulda loved to see iron mike versus ali and many more of those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by eubank#1 View Post
                    This forum is obsessed with the floyd/pac fight so a question, would you rather see it than ali/tyson at their primes?
                    I think a prime Floyd vs a prime Pac wouldnt be close at all..Floyd by shut out or TKO. Now, a prime Ali vs a prime Tyson I'd give one arm to see that **** from the build up until the opening bell!!

Comment

Working...
                    X